2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

P Rod 9 for anyone who might care
Prefer the 8.

I actually think the 8 was one of the best looking P Rod sigs. 

Still have yet to see them in person. I almost bought a pair to skate but backed out and copped some vans sk8-mids instead.

Ross Dunks just arrived

Last edited:
This post might seem kind of dumb or obvious to others but I had always seen pics of shoes on IG or shoe blogs and wondered how the laces laid so flat. My laces were always twisted and it took me a long time to figure out I was doing a granny knot and not a square/reef knot. It also keeps you shoes from coming undone because it tightens as it gets pulled. Thought I would share in case it helped anyone. 

http://lifehacker.com/5451765/ditch-the-granny-knot-to-tie-your-shoes-more-efficiently

I'm gonna buy a t-shirt for $4.99 at Ross and put the tag on some shoes...one up that sucka on IG

Last edited:
Finally bit the bullet on these metallic gold laces from Fully Laced...glad I did.

That looks dope dude. What length of laces did you get from them for a size 13? I assumed even their longest pair would be quite a bit shorter than what comes in the box for us big footers.

I got some new laces today

not sure what I'm putting them in but I thought they were cool

I love 3M
me too man. I need to get those dark ones for my hoop shoes!
they could make Dunks from Unicorns and Sharkin would be like "those were made from the runt Unicorns, the signs are there"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bravo, Atlas.
Really well done when you see the side by side shot. I'm definitely in for these. Hopefully they sit for a bit to catch that disco.

This post might seem kind of dumb or obvious to others but I had always seen pics of shoes on IG or shoe blogs and wondered how the laces laid so flat. My laces were always twisted and it took me a long time to figure out I was doing a granny knot and not a square/reef knot. It also keeps you shoes from coming undone because it tightens as it gets pulled. Thought I would share in case it helped anyone. 

http://lifehacker.com/5451765/ditch-the-granny-knot-to-tie-your-shoes-more-efficiently
I kid you not, I just discovered this maybe a year ago (I'm 24). Always pissed me off how my laces would go "vertical" on me. Looked really bad on this particular pair of Project BAs, so I just googled something like "how to make your laces lay flat" or something

laugh.gif

Hadn't felt that dumb in a minute.

one of my favorite releases from this year

I kid you not, I just discovered this maybe a year ago (I'm 24). Always pissed me off how my laces would go "vertical" on me. Looked really bad on this particular pair of Project BAs, so I just googled something like "how to make your laces lay flat" or something

:lol:

That vertical loop is the exact reason I stopped tying my shoes and started buying 45" laces for all of my shoes lol

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Ha!  Don't feel bad, i just learned this like 4 months ago from an old TED talk video, and i am 33....

I got some new laces today

not sure what I'm putting them in but I thought they were cool

I love 3M
Where'd you get the 3M laces from?
Riding off the Chicago 1 hype, I think it would be good timing for Nike to drop a pair similar to these in SB form. Was a big fan of the Black/Red Dunk SBs.
These are nice.
These pics definitely make them look better, but not above $65 better. I am still open to being swayed by on feet pics though.

Here's the link to the video with the strong version of the knot, its 3 minutes and pretty entertaining:

How to tie your shoes

Keeping it on topic, i am probably in on the Atlas collab, i think the concept is pretty cool and creative.  Also in on the Paul Bunyans (hopefully on discount).

Last edited:
That looks dope dude. What length of laces did you get from them for a size 13? I assumed even their longest pair would be quite a bit shorter than what comes in the box for us big footers.

Got the 60" laces and was fearful that they'd be too short...but they're plenty long enough for highs:

I got an extra bttf size 10 and 11.5 if anyone is looking as well.   my local has a size 8 and 9 left, those have been sitting for a minute.  but I am looking for a size 12 for a friend.  

Back
Top Bottom