2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just noticed the perforated toebox on the MIAs. Not a fan of it, but its not a dealbreaker. Will still try to cop.
Same, not sure why it bothers people but to each their own.

I asked Preduce about the Civilist Dunks as well but didnt get a response on that, still on the fence about the total price but not sure when or if the Civilist Highs will come out in the US.

The Orange & Green Dunk low for 2014 as shown in the picture above ^ up there, is  the March/ St. Patty's shoe.

Seen some Hunters posted up a few pages back, thought I'd share my pair!
SKATED & PAINTED

REPPED!! Shoes Are Meant To Be Worn!!

New images of some of those 2014 dunks:

Good info, excited for these.

Tell you the truth, I much rather get the bottom right pair than MIA's.

Idk why but the MIAs are actually the most comfortable pair of recent SBs I've copped. Materials on point

Called Classic Skate from Bayonne it's looking like an August release for the Civilist Dunk Highs, and those Mia's they're receiving about 30 pairs and should release sometime soon, just a little news for you guys

Are there a lot of fake Team Red Filbert Dunk Highs floating around the market?

I recently bought a pair off of eBay at $87 and am awaiting the delivery.  I guess I should have asked before buying, because now I'm nervous they're gonna be fakes.

Called Classic Skate from Bayonne it's looking like an August release for the Civilist Dunk Highs, and those Mia's they're receiving about 30 pairs and should release sometime soon, just a little news for you guys
Niceee.  I wonder how many pairs of the Civilist's.

Are there a lot of fake Team Red Filbert Dunk Highs floating around the market?

I recently bought a pair off of eBay at $87 and am awaiting the delivery.  I guess I should have asked before buying, because now I'm nervous they're gonna be fakes.
That shoe has low resell value so fake manufacturers could care less about it....

You should be good...

ST
Not a fan of the perforated toe box on the MIA's but the color scheme works well for me...

Will be copping the QS version.

On another note, wore these out again...

STILL need to find these in a 13... Getting to the point where I'll drop the $175 if I can find them :frown:

once the other shops start gettin these (mias), can someone PLEASE help me get a pair for the price they pay plus shipping. Im at the point where I cant get anything without having to bend over backwards or paying out the *** because of resellers. There are no shops in business anymore around me within 3 hours. Any help is appreciated. Even a phone order
happy.gif

Last edited:
I really like the MIAs and the pictures make me like them even more... I hope my local shop gets them really soon

Back
Top Bottom