2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Brooklyn projects confirmed next week they are getting MIA's on twitter! Lets se what there retail will be?! And will probably Say their the only ones getting Them! ha

SO GIVING Y BREAKDOWN OF THE B.P RELEASE IN GROUPS STARTING AT SIZE 7 ROUNDED DOWN SO PRETTY SURE THIS IS WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE I GOT THREE WRISTBANDS WANT TO MAKE SURE I CAN GET MY FRIENDS PAIR LOOKING PRETTY GOOD

7/     3

7.5/  3

8/    10

8.5/  10

9/     16

9.5/   18

10/    21

10.5/  23

11/    18

11.5   16

12/     11

13/     10 

14/      1

15/     THE LUCKY ONE

SO IF YOU ADD ALL SIZE'S FROM 9-11.5 THATS 112 PAIRS TOO GIVE OUT HOPEFULLY! 

SO GIVING Y BREAKDOWN OF THE B.P RELEASE IN GROUPS STARTING AT SIZE 7 ROUNDED DOWN SO PRETTY SURE THIS IS WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE I GOT THREE WRISTBANDS WANT TO MAKE SURE I CAN GET MY FRIENDS PAIR LOOKING PRETTY GOOD

7/     3
7.5/  3
8/    10
8.5/  10
9/     16
9.5/   18
10/    21
10.5/  23
11/    18
11.5   16
12/     11
13/     10 
14/      1
15/     THE LUCKY ONE

SO IF YOU ADD ALL SIZE'S FROM 9-11.5 THATS 112 PAIRS TOO GIVE OUT HOPEFULLY! 
this was already posted without caps lock.

once the other shops start gettin these (mias), can someone PLEASE help me get a pair for the price they pay plus shipping. Im at the point where I cant get anything without having to bend over backwards or paying out the *** because of resellers. There are no shops in business anymore around me within 3 hours. Any help is appreciated. Even a phone order
happy.gif
Stick around, contribute when you can, and live by the golden rule. Guaranteed someone in this thread will be helpful.

Foottraffic GO FIND IT THEN CAUSE THIS IS FOR THE GROUP NOT THE ENTIRE STORE I SEEN THAT ONE! SO FIND A BETTER WAY TO BE A D1CK AND IT WAS ON CAPS LOCK SO IT WAS TOO MUCH WORK TO GO back so here you go haha

^^^ You fast homie...

I'll snag a pair once they hit my local outlet....

Last edited:
Someone offered me $180 for the Red Firecrackers and I have no idea what to do, wish MIAs were readily available, id use money for those.

Back
Top Bottom