2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

Love the entitlement people get when they buy stuff on eBay.

Sold my Full Kit Dorothy's last night, buyer paid around midnight. I have 1 day handling time on all my items. As I'm packaging up the shoes to ship around 3pm I get a message saying "shipping status?"

Like really lol..you don't go sending an email to Target or a big store less than 24 hours after purchasing something asking for the shipping status. At least wait 1 day #shouldvesoldonNT

Last edited:
Love the entitlement people get when they buy stuff on eBay.

Sold my Full Kit Dorothy's last night, buyer paid around midnight. I have 1 day handling time on all my items. As I'm packaging up the shoes to ship around 3pm I get a message saying "shipping status?"

Like really lol..you don't go sending an email to Target or a big store less than 24 hours after purchasing something asking for the shipping status. At least wait 1 day #shouldvesoldonNT
Man I can NOT stand that. 2 things bug the hell out of me about ebay buyers: when they take the entire handeling time to pay and then start pestering me about shipping immediately. Also, when they win an auction, dont pay, notice a case has been automatically opened against them two days later and they get pissy with me cause I didnt send them a "reminder to pay" Say what?!

On another note... Has anyone heard any additional info on this supposed second pair that Atlas may be  dropping this month??

Last edited:

My newest pickup just arrived and I'm honestly way happier with these than I thought I would be
Anyone sleeping on these it's time to pick up for that deep discount
Fleece on the inside was a real nice touch but I might have to wait till fall to break em out

Can anybody comment on how the corks are wearing down/feeling on feet?

More specifically if the material is chipping or creasing weird. 

Can anybody comment on how the corks are wearing down/feeling on feet?
More specifically if the material is chipping or creasing weird. 

I got mine in today, and just started wearing it. The material is actually a lot softer than they appear. But they are stiff so I would recommend staying TTS where I usually get my shoes half size down cause I don't tie my laces and like the snug fit. As for creasing, my right shoe as I look at it kind of creased as I'm wearing it but you can't even tell because of the material. I wasn't feeling the gray sole at first but on feet they look so subtle and nice. Overall I'm really satisfied with my pick up.

I can tell there's a slight crease on my right shoe after wearing them for a few hours (and I'm working btw) but you can barely tell.

Didn't know they came with gold lace tips. That would make sense with the yeezy 1 inspo tho.

Can u post a pic?

I'm OCD that my kicks are laced like this... start with the outside, pull under inside, continue till laced

I definitely notice a difference if I start with the inside lace instead of the outside lace

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. Put the lace through the top of the eye and then pull under it vs put the lace through the bottom?

I too like to have my shoe like the left where none of the laces are twisted. sometimes i'm too lazy to fix it though or relace the whole shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom