2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I have a friend who works for Nike and on the employee Swoosh site they have Corks for $75, Wizard of Ozs for $60, Tin Mans for $45, & Canadian Leafs for $36.

I need to have this friend supply all my SB fixes now that drop on NDC.

I highly recommend the Central Parks

I've got to agree. I need to stop with what I think is low ball bidding. I'm winding up with too much stuff.

Just today:

DS Goofy Boy Lows - $99 (I was the only bidder)

DS Pushead 1s - $178

Great for collectors, but I'm going broke over here 
I remember when a DS pair of Pushhead 1s would go for at least $200.

The entire "What The____" is ridiculous. I will never hop on that hype train
The only "What The" drop from the series aside from the What The Dunk I thought were executed well were the WTK8s and the WTL11s.

Everything else just looked extra tacky.

Not even gonna entertain that bidding for a size 10 lol I would cop these retail if Nike decided to drop em in normal numbers and still donate portions for the sick children.

Would rather track a pair of these down instead.

Never really felt those. Are they hard to track down? They sat at my local forever in certain sizes

Is it actually leather? Serious question. I think these are the best drop of the year so far imo but I haven't had them in hand. Whats $70 though even if they aren't, right?

Nike hasn't used actual leather in a very long time.

It's all synthetic these days.

Is it actually leather? Serious question. I think these are the best drop of the year so far imo but I haven't had them in hand. Whats $70 though even if they aren't, right?
no... feels like stiff quality pleather IMHO

Last edited:
Yea, in hand I thought the leather was just OK. Decent for a GR these days, but nothing to write home about. Worth it for 70 though.

I was being Nice about it... but your Prolly right 2k and up on the auctions for these... I can't see it hitting any higher

They mean the extras are exclusive to primitive, right?

I would imagine those will be at all SB accounts

Back
Top Bottom