2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I forgot to post my steal pick up last monday. Copped my 2nd set of LMs for $380 and i believe the seller does not know the current value of these currently.so me and the seller met at the police station and then this cop who was into sneakers started talking to us while I was looking at the shows. I was afraid he was gonna say that im getting them for a ridiculosly steal price and the seller might back out on the deal. Luckily he didnt know what the LMs were. Lol
I hate you right now. I'm trying to drop less than $500 on 1 black pair here. Maybe I'll get Atlas then cop Lances after...

Already got my PTO for that ISO release but so happy if it will be a Saturday.

Anyone remember if the HUF highs were in store only to HUF? Probably not. I got those a week after drop, wasn't too hard.

Last edited:
Not Sbs but I rocked one of my favs today
One of my all time favs..... 
nthat.gif

A little something to get us even more excited... The names have been removed to protect the innocent.

Definitely not taking credit for who ever in here mentioned that clear sole jazz. Just wanted to confirm some of our speculations. Also, looks like that exclusive pair might not be so hard to obtain after all.
Looking like these are the Backboards dropping on the same day.... SMH.. 

#decisions

it's going to be a reseller's dream for sure

I wonder if I could convince my cousin to drive down there for me..... doubt it

For anyone lucky enough to have been close to a shop with an ISO release..... how hard is it to cop when you are there?

I know Rukus had 430-ish pairs available instore..... I can't see there being 200+ people in line., so I'm thinking if you are there you are good..... or am I wrong?
I'm sure heads will be camped at Atlas by 6pm the night before....

I'm expecting at least 100+ heads in line by opening....

I'm still mad at CCS a bit for shipping my DeLa's in a box too small "the outer box couldn't even close properly" so my box arrived banged up. Weird thing is skate warehouse's shipment was also crushed a bit so both my shoes boxes were damaged.

But still, a good option for Canadians.
My pear from spot had a crushed box. Well actually my wife's, but I don't wanna comment on crushing her box.

What's the going price for Heineken?

So happy to pay $140 for a used but wearable pear, sz 10

zoom fc's...easily in the top 10 Ugliest Sneaker Silhouettes

No, no, no
great shoes,

Home Depot.... AKA I built it 

Dude, you missed your calling

Diclaimer, still drunk

Last edited:

Thought id be getting my Corks today and UPS hit me with this, I was home all day...now I have to go to some bodega to pick up ny package. Wtf.

goofyboymain.jpg

I saw someone rocking these over the weekend, the denim was faded to almost white, they looked awesome

Last edited:
I hate you right now. I'm trying to drop less than $500 on 1 black pair here. Maybe I'll get Atlas then cop Lances after...

Already got my PTO for that ISO release but so happy if it will be a Saturday.

Anyone remember if the HUF highs were in store only to HUF? Probably not. I got those a week after drop, wasn't too hard.

Guess when i sold my black pair last year for $275 i made a mistake lol. Oh well. Somone got a nice deal then

Back
Top Bottom