2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wouldn't it be more profitable to make more of the shoe that is for donation at a moderate high price instead of banking on the 11 pairs? But i totally get that it's more for spectacle than actual donations And what does it matter I wouldn't purchase anyhow. 

Also am I crazy or does one of each size 8-11, 12 13 and 14 not equal 11, even if you assume they meant childrens 8?

E- are you guys legit interested in them aesthetically or more, wow cool idea? i guess i have less connection to these because I don't know most of the source shoes. Looks a bit like an id with patterns tossed all over.

Last edited:
I feel like I need some yellow skull lacelocks for the Skeletors

I hate it when there are eBay bucks deals.... makes me spend more than I would normally (but it also makes me pull the trigger on stuff I normally don't... case in point Tiff highs)

You remind me I need to clean my skeletors. They were actually my first SB dunk low in my collection.

And yea the ebay bucks deals seem to follow me around a lot lucky for me the only shoes I been watching were some already discounted fast times from shoe jocky so I went ahead and pulled trigger just now with ebates also. Plus when I ordered my untokyos last week I bought this shirt cause I felt it'd be nice with fast times when I eventually got them haha

You remind me I need to clean my skeletors. They were actually my first SB dunk low in my collection.

And yea the ebay bucks deals seem to follow me around a lot lucky for me the only shoes I been watching were some already discounted fast times from shoe jocky so I went ahead and pulled trigger just now with ebates also. Plus when I ordered my untokyos last week I bought this shirt cause I felt it'd be nice with fast times when I eventually got them haha
Dope tee, where you cop?

Wouldn't it be more profitable to make more of the shoe that is for donation at a moderate high price instead of banking on the 11 pairs? But i totally get that it's more for spectacle than actual donations And what does it matter I wouldn't purchase anyhow. 

Also am I crazy or does one of each size 8-11, 12 13 and 14 not equal 11, even if you assume they meant childrens 8?

E- are you guys legit interested in them aesthetically or more, wow cool idea? i guess i have less connection to these because I don't know most of the source shoes. Looks a bit like an id with patterns tossed all over.

Maybe they forgot 11.5

Anyone going to HTown Sneaker Summit next month?
My buddy and I are setting up a booth so he can try to get some closet remodel jobs (and I can get in early and have a place to sit/leave my trades or purchases)
Lol
I worked it last time to get in early but all that standing sucked

I've never cared for any of the WT Nikes.  The WTDunks were a cool concept at first but I still would not buy or wear them (even at retail - assuming I couldn't flip them and I think buying sneakers for show is silly).  To me, it's like a Yeezy 2 -- the only reason why anyone cares is because it's hyped.  Like most hyped shoes, if they were easily available, no one would care (outside of the few that honestly like them, hype or not).

Think it makes far more sense to produce very limited run and drive hype up if you're looking for donations - especially for an ugly but hyped shoe.  There's far less overhead (production, shipping, taxes/duties, retailer's cut, etc).  But ya, even if these were made in QS-ish numbers (i.e. DLS) -- I think DBDunks will sit, very love/hate shoe.  Way things are now, if they released 11 pairs of the Send Help IIs, the thirst would be unreal.

Also, would imagine a mass-produced shoe with varying materials and supply of the materials to be VERY hard to manufacture at a decent quality.

Last edited:
A little something to get us even more excited... The names have been removed to protect the innocent.

Definitely not taking credit for who ever in here mentioned that clear sole jazz. Just wanted to confirm some of our speculations. Also, looks like that exclusive pair might not be so hard to obtain after all.

Back
Top Bottom