2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it's going to be a reseller's dream for sure

I wonder if I could convince my cousin to drive down there for me..... doubt it

For anyone lucky enough to have been close to a shop with an ISO release..... how hard is it to cop when you are there?

I know Rukus had 430-ish pairs available instore..... I can't see there being 200+ people in line., so I'm thinking if you are there you are good..... or am I wrong?

Last edited:
We have a chance!
Yes lawd!

it's going to be a reseller's dream for sure

I wonder if I could convince my cousin to drive down there for me..... doubt it

For anyone lucky enough to have been close to a shop with an ISO release..... how hard is it to cop when you are there?

I know Rukus had 430-ish pairs available instore..... I can't see there being 200+ people in line., so I'm thinking if you are there you are good..... or am I wrong?
This would be my first ISO cop... ever... IF I am able to successfully cop that is.. We are definitely gonna have to move in silence that day who knows who will be watching the thread when these drop
nerd.gif

A little something to get us even more excited... The names have been removed to protect the innocent.

Definitely not taking credit for who ever in here mentioned that clear sole jazz. Just wanted to confirm some of our speculations. Also, looks like that exclusive pair might not be so hard to obtain after all.

well the good news is they are SB's so exclusives on resale will still probably go for about half what the Chicago 1's go for

Isn't the 27th of this month gonna be way busy (shoe wise) the Shattered Backboards drop not sure what else dropping but I'm remaining optimistic about the Atlas ISO drop.

wanted to drop in .busy at work but been lurking liking the electric locomotives or whatever the hell they're calling them. the db, don't really get the point of making 11 pairs of shoes I agree with the guy who said make more for donations.

day off car tomorrow finally get to wear my dunks and not dress shoes for once

I forgot to post my steal pick up last monday. Copped my 2nd set of LMs for $380 and i believe the seller does not know the current value of these currently.so me and the seller met at the police station and then this cop who was into sneakers started talking to us while I was looking at the shows. I was afraid he was gonna say that im getting them for a ridiculosly steal price and the seller might back out on the deal. Luckily he didnt know what the LMs were. Lol

I forgot to post my steal pick up last monday. Copped my 2nd set of LMs for $380 and i believe the seller does not know the current value of these currently.so me and the seller met at the police station and then this cop who was into sneakers started talking to us while I was looking at the shows. I was afraid he was gonna say that im getting them for a ridiculosly steal price and the seller might back out on the deal. Luckily he didnt know what the LMs were. Lol

nevermind you said set, that's a steal

Last edited:
wow the whole set for basically the price of one. nice dude. still want a white pair but i don't think i care enough about having another pair of jordans for more than $250

Back
Top Bottom