2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore these today for a mid-day strip club run....long story short my buddy's ex-girl became a stripper/Hostess
laugh.gif

Terrible week in sb's for me... first i won a pair of 02 black supreme low dunks off ebay for 450... and then the seller refused the sale because im a canadian resident even after i offered to take care of the extra cost's 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Then to top it off, my golden hops got bleached. My buddy got evicted from his house this past week so on the last day we had to basically pack up his whole house and move everything into a storage locker. We took a break at one point and had a beer, so i took my shoes off for a minute to stretch and just threw them down on the floor near his laundry room. Anyway, with my luck doesnt his dog knock a bottle of bleach over onto the dunk's
laugh.gif
 The golden hops looked like they had leprosy... anyway decided to just black out the whole back of them, came out decent

Is there a way to find out if my local outlet gas any of these? It's about 40mins away and I'd hate to waste the trip.

Bit the bullet and picked up 2 civilist dunks from that shop in Thailand. Did a paypal invoice and came about to roughly ~$155. Homie of mine really liked it so we split up the total. Hope the shipping doesn't take long and don't get hit with duty fees.

yup.. sold on this shoe now. can't wait til saturday. (via shoe_wolf)
Well I mean looks like I'll be able to pick these up as consolation prize on Sunday (phone order) if I lose out on Saturday's releases. Only pair of dunks I really want and those Civilist's.

Last edited:
I really want the WOF qs. Can't stand the obnoxious BP branding. That pebbled wof material is filthy. Just gotta pick up more sale lows till then

Nice catch. 'russianboy' and the ebay name is 'vlad' which also happens to be pretty russian..

I wasn't trying to be sneaky lol , I never said I was buying these, nor was I trying to sell them to the group . I wasnt sure on a reasonable price for me to list them at but thanks to the general consensus , I will lower the price. And yes I also tried to price check a pair of asics, is that against the rules of the forum? If so I apologize and will remove my post.

Tldr
I wasn't trying to be sneaky

Next time I will post pics and ask for a price check without linking any auction If that's okay

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to be sneaky lol , I never said I was buying these, nor was I trying to sell them to the group . I wasnt sure on a reasonable price for me to list them at but thanks to the general consensus , I will lower the price. And yes I also tried to price check a pair of asics, is that against the rules of the forum? If so I apologize and will remove my post.

Tldr
I wasn't trying to be sneaky

Next time I will post pics and ask for a price check without linking any auction If that's okay

Sure, slick..

Might want to familiarize yourself with the [COLOR=#red]RULES[/COLOR]. We figured you already knew the [COLOR=#red]RULES[/COLOR] that happen to be plastered all over this forum, which was why you were being sneaky about it in the first place.

Last edited:
that elephant id option just got me shaking my head in disbelief...you can recreate the 02 black dunks almost perfectly (other than heel tab black on black) for $150, that cw shouldnt be an option. Its only a regular dunk though, so that leaves some purity to actual Supreme pair

Nice.  I wonder how the fit is for a Nike Supreme Dunk iD.  I know that the LeBron X iD runs different from a normal LeBron X.  Normal LeBron X's run small, and the iD's run big.

They have the dunk low option available also. I'm really tempted to do one. Anyone have the exact colors and type of elephant print used on the supreme's? There are three options on the id.

2013 Supreme Highs anyone?

Nikeid has you covered.

>D

YO! May just have to sacrifice my dignity and cop, my search for the reds has been anything but successful. Would def do the highs so its not an exact knock-off

Today's kicks:

And a quick shot from last night:

Back
Top Bottom