2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone have any experience with stuffing tongues who can let me know how difficult it is? Thinking about trying to puff up the tongues on my P-Rods...feel like it'd look sick
look on youtube i think some people have videos of it

Last edited:
Is anyone opposed to recreating the preme lows on Nike ID? If so, why? No hate, just wondering if we're all unanimous on this or not

Last edited:
Mad people on instagram and twitter are complaining about it. I think it has to do with it affecting prices of the og supremes. I was actually thinking of putting down some $$$ for a supreme pair but now am really considering putting the same amount for 2 nike id pairs. I'm still not sure on the difference between fire red and varsity red.

The varsity red seems darker but will want to see a comparison side by side.

^ I'm in the same boat as you. I was also seriously considering picking up the actual premes, but I've tried to find as many reasons as i can to convince myself otherwise. I considered customizing these to resemble them but I never went through with it.

But now with the elephant print ID option available it makes it even easier to recreate. I would just have to stuff the tongue and die the inner lining.

Last edited:
im going to make the black supreme dunks

only ones that will look completly close to original lmao . 

Is anyone opposed to recreating the preme lows on Nike ID? If so, why? No hate, just wondering if we're all unanimous on this or not
I think it has more to do with the Colorway being sick rather than the hype killing it. The supreme dunks to me were tight right until i heard they were from Supreme. Not everybody has the plug for Supreme and/or not everybody wants to kiss *** to grab a pair from the shop. 

Dope Colorway. Less hassle 

Mad people on instagram and twitter are complaining about it. I think it has to do with it affecting prices of the og supremes. I was actually thinking of putting down some $$$ for a supreme pair but now am really considering putting the same amount for 2 nike id pairs. I'm still not sure on the difference between fire red and varsity red.

The varsity red seems darker but will want to see a comparison side by side.

I haven't checked but can you post some of the comments. I was wondering what people were gonna say.

maybe im the only one that sees id'ing look-a-like supreme dunks as disgraceful. I think its lame to settle for an ID of a shoe instead of finding and paying for the one you really want.

if you wanna make some red ones, whatever, never cared for that shoe because it was a lazy design idea and the leather on em was sub-par also (pretty glad i passed on em at retail tbh)

but please leave the og lows sacred. plus, i bet anyone that id's them will wear them and only feel half-satisfied b/c they settled for these over the actual supreme pair.

And there regular dunks, that should be enough of a deterrent in and of itself

maybe im the only one that sees id'ing look-a-like supreme dunks as disgraceful. I think its lame to settle for an ID of a shoe instead of finding and paying for the one you really want.

if you wanna make some red ones, whatever, never cared for that shoe because it was a lazy design idea and the leather on em was sub-par also (pretty glad i passed on em at retail tbh)

but please leave the og lows sacred. plus, i bet anyone that id's them will wear them and only feel half-satisfied b/c they settled for these over the actual supreme pair.

hello, reseller. 
roll.gif

What if you just absolutely love the colorway because it looks great... You should buy for the colorway right, not the Supreme branding/rarity of it? But to each his own. I guess this is just one of the many never ending arguments with sneakers. I see this falling under the "should SBs be retroed" issue. To leave the og colorways alone or recreate them.

This is exactly what I hate about the shoe game these days. People feel better about themselves because they have rare expensive shoes. Talk about low self esteem.

It should be about the love of the shoes man. If a colorway is sick, you rock it. And if nike is giving us the opportunity to recreate (to a certain extent) some of the sickest colorways available for the dunk low, then we should thank em. Anyone who can appreciate a nice shoe, even if its "affordable" or "unexclusive", thats who I give props to. F*** this "let me show you how much money I can throw at a shoe" mentality. Buy the shoes you like, wear em, collect em, f***em, but please dont try to raise your self esteem using em.

Hype a limited release, make it a general release and all of a sudden no one wants em or they get mad. Why u mad?

Last edited:
where's john00? This looks to be the next question of the day/week segment :nerd:

Again i'm really tempted to make one but not because of the name but more for the design. But i know these are just dunks and not sb's so there will be some differences. I told myself after the MIA's, civilist, and WOF that i'll take a break till hopefully the end of the year. But then nike hears my intentions and does this. :smh: :smh:

We can return Nike ID's for a full refund right??

If (or when) I purchase them I would just stuff them myself
im probly wrong about this ..but dont sbs have a mesh tung and dunk lows have nilon ..exuse my spelling ..I dont know if that will matter but I assune it will ..I wish I could id sbs ..I wanna pure white sb low ..puffy tung and a gum sole ...id die for that id

Back
Top Bottom