2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not gonna lie... I'm SO tempted to make one of the '02 preme dunks, stuff the tongue, and change the back panel color. White preme lows have been my grail of grails I just can never bring myself to pay the price, and the colorway is just too dope to put it out of my mind

I'd assume these would be the 4th installment of the Supreme Dunks if they actually decided to do it. Or maybe blue, but the blue on ID is way too light.

Last edited:
Interesting, I've never done an ID but I just might. I wonder how crappy the elephant print is. Thanks for the info, poor man's supreme for real.

They have the dunk low option available also. I'm really tempted to do one. Anyone have the exact colors and type of elephant print used on the supreme's? There are three options on the id.
I believe they were a fire red and ID gives varsity red option

on second glance/messing with it on the site I noticed that the red seems way too dark :/
True and if you're trying to create the white premes, you can't do a blue inner lining :/.
Easiest colorway of the 3 to recreate is the black premes

Last edited:
i just ordered the white supreme lows with squadron blue lining and the black supreme lows as they are. i'll throw in some black sb laces and that will be that. both pairs for less than half of what it costs to get one of them. thank you nikeid.

I haven't placed a successful order on a release date since the Bordeauxs until the grapes on this last restock. Now I see these elephant print options and I've blown my shoe budget for at least another month. :smh: anybody know how long elephant print will be available?

Anyone have any experience with stuffing tongues who can let me know how difficult it is? Thinking about trying to puff up the tongues on my P-Rods...feel like it'd look sick

My local decided to not pay its bill and lost their Nike account. So no chance MIA's are landing here. :smh:

Last edited:
They're an authentic Nike shoe...why wouldn't you make 'em if you liked the colorway? It's not the equivalent of buying variants. Basically like buying J-pack Dunks as opposed to Royal 1s (or both). Not the same as copping variant Yeezy's and passing them off as the official version.

Last edited:
Said goodbye to my blue avengers today. Just wasn't wearing them enough and I'd rather invest in a better dark blue dunk like lobs

Back
Top Bottom