2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just watched an auction pass by for the branded BP lows, ended at 150 shipped, couldn't even bring myself to try and snipe it 
laugh.gif
 Good judge of what true market price should be, regardless of how limited they were (IMO). The swoosh is better, but the branding kills it for me. Happy with the GR pairs I got, even though I didn't want to support that release, a clean shoe is a clean shoe. I tried to not like it....

EUt4ptP.gif

slightly off topic but does anyone know an online store that still has the all black Palace hoodie in stock?

EDIT: Or when palace will ship new hoodies?

Last edited:
Nothing like a week vacation from NT to make you have things to say.
Those Atlas dunks are dope.

Rocking Beijing today!

and happy after almost 3 weeks my BTTF came as well
Good to hear you finally got a pair, I know you had been struggling to find these. I would have tried to oop you a pair but my local surprisingly sold out almost instantly. 

Good to hear you finally got a pair, I know you had been struggling to find these. I would have tried to oop you a pair but my local surprisingly sold out almost instantly. 
Was lucky enough to ride the deals when someone posted it for 80$ shipped from MANU - then the problem is that all USA purchase I do have to add another 40$ to ship from my NY Address to my place here in UAE, whoever is that guy I made sure to repped his post

So I got it for 120$ - gonna UNDS the BTTF MCFly on Thursday

Flexing in the Back Doe!

I See You!
nthat.gif
 Poorman Flex on the BackGround GR FLexing 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom