2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unds'd these last night for a nightout with the lady. Didn't get to post the on foot till now. Although I probably should have waited for the discount on these as opposed to grabbing on RD. I must say these are VERY nice on foot. The leather quality is great. Brown suede a little rough but still looks good. I'll have to swap the white laces with another set though. I am not sure if anyone else had this issue with there cali highs but my white laces seem a little shorter than usual. Kinda like the black laces from royal highs.

I scooped on disco but I love mine. Glad they weren't hyped since I didn't go for them on rd

There were some black/blue mids that dropped earlier this year...not sure if they released stateside though.

Pics of the UNDFTD Vs-esque highs from NDC Japan:

These are pretty clean.

I like those Olive Highs a lot better than all those other GR's that were on that chart that are on deck for later, but that's not saying much :lol:

If they had a gum sole, I think they'd be a no brainer. Not crazy about the orange, it doesn't look bad, but it isn't good either.

There were some black/blue mids that dropped earlier this year...not sure if they released stateside though.

Pics of the UNDFTD Vs-esque highs from NDC Japan:

would cop on disco forsure

Last edited:
I enjoy some of the old mids. The strap can always be cut. I left mine on, i just dont wear them unstrapped flopping around.. Workwear mids the november rains, northen lights

Ughhh them Olive joints are nasssssty! Gotta grab me a pear off top! Are they going to be a Japan only release or coming state side also?

saw the "untokyo" in person yesterday. surprisingly nice. doesn't feel like itll catch dirt as quickly and some decent materials on them. the camo inside isnt as vibrant as i thought though.

I enjoy some of the old mids. The strap can always be cut. I left mine on, i just dont wear them unstrapped flopping around.. Workwear mids the november rains, northen lights
Yeah I'm into the November rains too. They fit the guns n roses theme perfectly. Never thought of cutting the straps

saw the "untokyo" in person yesterday. surprisingly nice. doesn't feel like itll catch dirt as quickly and some decent materials on them. the camo inside isnt as vibrant as i thought though.

Yes surprisingly nice. Same thing I said when mine came in from NDC. Definitely a steal if you can get em with a discount.

anyone got detailed pics of cut straps mids?

There are many mids I like the look of but I just can't do the strap

anyone got detailed pics of cut straps mids?
There are many mids I like the look of but I just can't do the strap
You read my mind I was wondering the same thing! Lol and yeah def some dope colorways and concepts on mids. Love to see some with strap removed.

Just got my de la souls in and went tts. They're kinda tight, anyone got tips on how to break them in?

Do what I called "house shoes." Wear your thickest socks (hiking socks work well) and just wear your shoes inside for a few hours for a few days.
I usually do this when I get really excited about a new pair, but I don't have the heart to fully wear them and break em on the pavement.

Back
Top Bottom