2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unds'd these last night for a nightout with the lady. Didn't get to post the on foot till now. Although I probably should have waited for the discount on these as opposed to grabbing on RD. I must say these are VERY nice on foot. The leather quality is great. Brown suede a little rough but still looks good. I'll have to swap the white laces with another set though. I am not sure if anyone else had this issue with there cali highs but my white laces seem a little shorter than usual. Kinda like the black laces from royal highs.

Wanted to comment how nice your legs are without sounding like a creeper. Oops, guess I just did. Sorry :smile:
Thanks! All this school I've been doing recently must really be, errrr I mean all this working out I've been doing must be working :lol:

Last edited:
Is there a specific thread for nike dunk low pro's (pre-SB's) on NT?
There's a simple dunks thread in the Sneaker Showcase but this is pretty much the inclusive dunk thread

I know SOMEONE had to seen the listings for these(other sizes available).

Yup we talked about it a few pages back. Someone even bid but most of us have chosen to ignore it because 11 pairs might as well not exist

Does anyone know when those blue camo highs are dropping? Also curious if we have seen the end of mids or if there are any coming up this year?

I agree I own a few,but I don't wear them. One being the Halloween mid. that would of made a solid high or low. I can't do the strap.

Does anyone know when those blue camo highs are dropping? Also curious if we have seen the end of mids or if there are any coming up this year?

There were some black/blue mids that dropped earlier this year...not sure if they released stateside though.

Pics of the UNDFTD Vs-esque highs from NDC Japan:

Back
Top Bottom