2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They look legit... plus i have protection and The Seller has a 100% positive Feedback with 1700plus sales

Last edited:
Is $207 shipped a good deal for some Tiff Dunks high worn 2x
Originally Posted by kennmo08 

Use code CTWENTY for 20% off on BIN eBay items.

Edit:

$75 off max.

I would do it.
paid slightly under that for my pair, in the same condition sz 11 from a like 2 feedback seller

They honestly look like all black J-Packs in regards to materials.

Execution is fine but for a simple shoe to work the materials need to be good like on the QSs and the SOMPs
Agree. It's a good looking dunk no question. I like it....but there's nothing pulling me in to say "I have to find a way to get these"....

Atlas Low looking solid. A 1,000 pairs sounds like a tough cop. 
.....and it doesn't sound like it would be worth the trouble. But who knows, maybe easier than we think with the status of dunks these days.

Getting ready for work and just skimming through a few websites,
coupon ctwenty is one time use.
Can anyone confirm it is still active and available more than once?

Somebody was asking about these, don't know what size they needed

Black atlas dunks are clean. Greys are better but I want some mostly black shoes so I'm shooting my shot. Will get both if I can.

Way too many black Dunks that are better than those IMO

Grey pair looks better and there aren't really anything else out there like it

Yo @StillIn729

Which Heritage were you at last week in ocean city that had all the dunks?

I'm going there this weekend, and my house is like 2 blocks from the one on the boardwalk.

I'm excited to finally see a bunch of those releases in person, and also try on all the models I haven't got my size in yet (prod 8s, blazer GTs, etc.)

I don't have a store within driving distance than sells real SBs, so getting to a walk into a place that has a real account is a treat these days

All black is clean, not special, but clean.... I wonder if they are doing special boxes? Or special ISO pack?
I emailed them and only got the release date

Yo @StillIn729

Which Heritage were you at last week in ocean city that had all the dunks?

I'm going there this weekend, and my house is like 2 blocks from the one on the boardwalk.

I'm excited to finally see a bunch of those releases in person, and also try on all the models I haven't got my size in yet (prod 8s, blazer GTs, etc.)

I don't have a store within driving distance than sells real SBs, so getting to a walk into a place that has a real account is a treat these days
chances are it's the one on west ave, the boardwalk shop is tiny and doesn't have much.

Yeah it was the one on West Ave when you basically enter OC

I don't believe they will ship though so in person is the way to go

anyone got detailed pics of cut straps mids?
There are many mids I like the look of but I just can't do the strap

You read my mind I was wondering the same thing! Lol and yeah def some dope colorways and concepts on mids. Love to see some with strap removed.

Did a little digging and found an old pic from my stashed boxes days haha of course these have come and gone but I really enjoyed my "red devil mids"

Broke these out for a few errands before work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom