2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another underrated mid...

Those are vapor mids.

Embs are my most worn pair of SBs

Thanks for straightening that out. I totally forgot those were the vapor mids. I love that pair to at the time they came out my little brother was 12. My brother and I actually got him into SBs for a little while at that age. those are one of the pairs he had as well as some p-rod 1s and a couple dunks. at that age obviously the shoes were christmas gifts bday gifts. Wore them to the ground. I wouldnt mind a pair now myself.

Well without the mystique these are just kinda meh

If materials are on point I'm on board though
really like the materials. The pebbled leather looks like the leather on most camera grips and the suede looks the same as the suede on camera straps. I could be reading into it too much, but it makes sense. 

Well without the mystique these are just kinda meh
If materials are on point I'm on board though
really like the materials. The pebbled leather looks like the leather on most camera grips and the suede looks the same as the suede on camera straps. I could be reading into it too much, but it makes sense. 

They honestly look like all black J-Packs in regards to materials.

Execution is fine but for a simple shoe to work the materials need to be good like on the QSs and the SOMPs

Pebbles leather + black, + black midsole

I don't even like simple colorways and those are kinda sick. 

Super biased because I'm all about the blacked out clothing items. 

Last edited:
So 1000 pairs huh? I wonder how many Atlas themselves will get. I'm not trying to cross the bridge until the sun is up at least.

we are due for a loud dunk before the end of the year. all the upcoming GRs are putting me to sleep

1000 pairs... I'm thinking that's high enough that it will work like the Premier NLs. AE stamped on the box of the black pairs but no special box or extras. Just my feeling anyways.

They look meh enough, I'd rather have the GR version.

Is $207 shipped a good deal for some Tiff Dunks high worn 2x
I know a lot of yall probably have some dope stuff in your watch list. Maybe this'll push you over the edge…
Originally Posted by kennmo08  

Use code CTWENTY  for 20% off on BIN eBay items.

Edit:

$75 off max.

Back
Top Bottom