2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Most of this months releases are easy passes for me...not enough "pow" in store for June
I will cop Familia's PBs but everything else is making me keep my wallet full

Quantities: 15/15/16/16 S/M/L/XL
Are you just adding everything to cart or looking behind the code somehow?

Gonna resist the temptations to cop the dunks right now, I'm sure these will be on sale down the line.
Hoodie looking a little much like a billboard, I always like the designed SB apparel more than the logos

Last edited:
Should I go small? I wear small in the NFL Sri fit hoodies
I only own one other Nike hoodie at the moment, so don't know if I'm the best person to chime in, but I figure you have limited time to decide.  Based off of mine I'd say you could TTS although I don't know how dri fit stuff usually fits so not sure this is very helpful.  For reference, if I was still in high school/college I'd be buying a L but as I get older and want my ish to fit me better I've sized down to a M.  My Nike hoodie in M fits me just as I'd like, not too big and baggy...

How much is the Chair?

nerd.gif

Are you just adding everything to cart or looking behind the code somehow?

Gonna resist the temptations to cop the dunks right now, I'm sure these will be on sale down the line.
Hoodie looking a little much like a billboard, I always like the designed SB apparel more than the logos
Primitive uses the same checkout system (CompanyBE) as Premier.

I know this is a long shot but does anyone have an extra black box for a dunk low? I need one..

Top left = CNCPTS 'Holy Grail'. This will be the ISO version of the Stained Glass collab (that also includes the Dunks and Janos pictured).

Well, that was a nice two hours or so of being excited about a release.

Maybe so many people will hate it a 13 will come available. This has been the year of ridiculous collaboration sale prices, after all.

Well, that was a nice two hours or so of being excited about a release.

Maybe so many people will hate it a 13 will come available. This has been the year of ridiculous collaboration sale prices, after all.

Have collab prices been ridiculous good or ridiculous bad in your opinion? I am genuinely clueless.

Good right? As far as going on sale.

Last edited:
Looks like the Primitive joints are already on eBay for $120...a promising start ahead of the wider QS.

...not to mention there's still a FSR on Primitive's website.

Back
Top Bottom