2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Passed on everything P Rod dropped today. Would've at least copped some of the apparel but nothing on the site was in my size.. Oh well.

Thanks for the pics
smokin.gif

The panel with the PR logo really stands out in your pics and has some depth to it, almost looks quilted, which is nice. It's a shame they didn't use some nice black suede. If the colorway was a bit more exciting I don't think GR quality suede would be such a downer, but with this simple colorway the quality of the materials were the wild cards that could've elevated this shoe like the materials on the SOMP.

It will be interesting to see if these P-Rod lows hit discount or not, since the numbers sound really low. I'll be passing unless I get em at a really good price.
The PR print is really nice on them, deep imprint of the logo.  I like the perforated swoosh detail as well but the suede is definitely not as nice as the SOMPs (I wouldn't even say as nice as the De La Lows). Popped in the grey laces and I think they look better. Still happy with the purchase because like you said, it's a simple colorway that you can wear with pretty much whatever + P-Rod!

The PR print is really nice on them, deep imprint of the logo.  I like the perforated swoosh detail as well but the suede is definitely not as nice as the SOMPs (I wouldn't even say as nice as the De La Lows). Popped in the grey laces and I think they look better. Still happy with the purchase because like you said, it's a simple colorway that you can wear with pretty much whatever + P-Rod!

That grey laced shoe is tripping me out for some reason.. Are the laces and the shoe two different Greys?

these were great, I spray painted my pair black so I could be the Crow for Halloween in 2006
mean.gif
u were a bro in college werent u. def wouldve ran beer pong tables w u in college.

class of 06 rutgers here.

Soem one said it's screaming red laces and to me it's screaming Go to Discount !!!

Top left = CNCPTS 'Holy Grail'. This will be the ISO version of the Stained Glass collab (that also includes the Dunks and Janos pictured).

I'm not sure how those releases work but if it's ISO does that mean the SHOE is only available in that store, or does it mean just the special packaging, but other places will still get the shoe?

Must have iridescent..

SAME. I NEED those.

Mebane NC 6-12

June is killing me. It's so many sales and I've been waiting on those to drop in price.

Got another below retail steal. Red Slippers 60 shipped!

HOW?!?! I've been waiting for them to hit $65 or less. I missed the atlas30 sale. I still want

Strawberry Jams
Paul Bunyans
And now Irridescent.

Definitely feeling the grey laces.  If I cop, I'll do the same.

Red could also be interesting, though.

I'm not sure how those releases work but if it's ISO does that mean the SHOE is only available in that store, or does it mean just the special packaging, but other places will still get the shoe?
SAME. I NEED those.
June is killing me. It's so many sales and I've been waiting on those to drop in price.
HOW?!?! I've been waiting for them to hit $65 or less. I missed the atlas30 sale. I still want

Strawberry Jams
Paul Bunyans
And now Irridescent.

Ebay steal

u were a bro in college werent u. def wouldve ran beer pong tables w u in college.

class of 06 rutgers here.
Rutgers, jersey's finest

If this hits Disco will surely cop, I like the PR Color blocking over the Traine Black Grey color only and yes with the Red SB Laces it is!

Btw I UNDS my BTTF and was so Cool and Clean colorway!

Forgive me with the Jump Shot on it. Enjoy
got hops!  want to see the lot surveillance video of you taking these shots lol

bro as in frat boy? if so I was the complete opposite of a frat boy, I loathed them

Lol nah. When I was in college a bro was literally a brother, the one dude you would hit parties with to run it with

Last edited:

Definitely feeling the grey laces.  If I cop, I'll do the same.

Red could also be interesting, though.
Black>Grey>Red

I used to have blue laces in my new castles, and I like it for a while, but one day it just looked too uniform for me. Never match the laces to the swoosh since. Unless Black/White

Back
Top Bottom