2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The dirt lows. :lol:

They are close to one of my all time favorite shoes, why couldn't they just make the upper suede.

:lol: good one sharkin sharkin on the hover north.

Just got another 3x ebay bucks thing. It lasts today - 11:59 tomorrow. Everyone check ebay accounts.

Last edited:
Well if collabs are going on sale fingers crossed on those PB highs.

Mail man came through. I could completely see regretting a retail cop on these.

Early morning dog walk. Fixed the dumb stock lacing afterwards.

8sJrWeE.jpg

Last edited:

If this hits Disco will surely cop, I like the PR Color blocking over the Traine Black Grey color only and yes with the Red SB Laces it is!

Btw I UNDS my BTTF and was so Cool and Clean colorway!

Forgive me with the Jump Shot on it. Enjoy
Nice pics man! I've noticed you take your pics in the same place, I'm assuming this is at work or where you live, but does anyone ever look at you funny since you are always out there taking pictures? Or do they all know you by now? 

Random question, I know 
laugh.gif

I finally got my Tiffany Hi's in yesterday. I'm very pleased with the shoes, I really like the way they look in hand & were definitely taken care of. Definitely big S/O to PissDrunx for helping me out with these.
[h1]  [/h1]

Stopped by Nike Santa Monica yesterday, they still have McFlys, Corks, and Un-Tokyos.... Not sure of sizes.

They should at this point be doing phone orders.

I'm still trying to find salt stains, de la highs, and the motorcycle helmets as cheap as possible.

Whats the lowest everyone's seen them at? Sorry, don't frequent this thread as often as I should

Premier has a few sizes of salt stains available for retail. Ebay might be or best bet for them under retail. Hardly ever see them below retail unfortunately

Why would anyone buy a regular pair for $150 when they can buy these "CUSTOMS" for $250?

http://www.kixify.com/product/de-la-soul-dunk-custom-chalkboard-hightops

:rofl:

Wow. The white on white sole is still the problem, but he didn't do those any justice. :x

tbt?

Familia's first "collab"...DS 9.5 Loons

I LOVE the Loons. Ok so it's pretty much a guarantee that I like whatever Familia drops.

check ebay for those moto helms I think theyre around $75

I've seen a few around $70.

Back
Top Bottom