2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ yes rrickrude you can. Will definitely be helpful if they come in not looking like the premes for whatever reason.

RobertTHEnew: yeah SBs have mesh tongues for the most part, but not always. The preme dunk lows did though, so there is a small difference b/w the IDs right there

Last edited:
hello, reseller. 
roll.gif
hahahaha, only item ive ever bought with the intention of reselling was a supreme box logo hoodie last year.

the reasoning behind what i said is more rooted in the integrity i think alot of classic sb dunks have that cant be replicated in an ID. Never did the thought of ID availability affecting the resale market for the actual sb's even cross my mind

I mean lets be real if the only reason why you want to buy a sneaker is because it is rare and not because you actually like it you are a pretty wack human being. If OG supremes were completely over supplied cost 90 bucks right now would you want them? Let people enjoy what they like and stop thinking there's official rules to what's hot and what's wack..... To each his own, anyway back to my boring day at work

IMO the only people that care are resellers and elitist. These are not Supremes but if people want to make some "supreme inspired" dunks who cares really?

I've seen some pretty sick IDs on this board and more than half have been inspired by another shoe. Cats want to feel like they are in a "selected" group because they have some hyped release or something limited.

Never made a pair of IDs but I'm gonna try to make a pair of these. Might try a Jordan inspired dunk, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly what I hate about the shoe game these days. People feel better about themselves because they have rare expensive shoes. Talk about low self esteem.

It should be about the love of the shoes man. If a colorway is sick, you rock it. And if nike is giving us the opportunity to recreate (to a certain extent) some of the sickest colorways available for the dunk low, then we should thank em. Anyone who can appreciate a nice shoe, even if its "affordable" or "unexclusive", thats who I give props to. F*** this "let me show you how much money I can throw at a shoe" mentality. Buy the shoes you like, wear em, collect em, f***em, but please dont try to raise your self esteem using em.

Hype a limited release, make it a general release and all of a sudden no one wants em or they get mad. Why u mad?

REPP'd and quoted. Didn't see this post before I posted my rant.

Whats up all, just wanted to introduce myself. I was referred to this site by a friend, and was pleasantly surprised how helpful people are. Good work to all and I'll definitely help when I can.

And yes I did notice that more shops are starting to receive their shipments of MIA dunks.

Backdoor Skate shop via Twitter- said to be taking phone orders this Wednesday (7/17) at 6 pm phone orders 6:15pm

Vertical Urge via Twitter and facebook-  releasing Wednesday (7/17)  at 7pm  

Last edited:
hahahaha, only item ive ever bought with the intention of reselling was a supreme box logo hoodie last year.
the reasoning behind what i said is more rooted in the integrity i think alot of classic sb dunks have that cant be replicated in an ID. Never did the thought of ID availability affecting the resale market for the actual sb's even cross my mind
Integrity? Idk about you man but I just buy cool looking shoes. They're inanimate objects I don't think they have integrity

The perforated toe kills the MIA's for me. The water print suede is dope though. I'll patiently wait for the Civilists.

maybe im the only one that sees id'ing look-a-like supreme dunks as disgraceful. I think its lame to settle for an ID of a shoe instead of finding and paying for the one you really want.

if you wanna make some red ones, whatever, never cared for that shoe because it was a lazy design idea and the leather on em was sub-par also (pretty glad i passed on em at retail tbh)

but please leave the og lows sacred. plus, i bet anyone that id's them will wear them and only feel half-satisfied b/c they settled for these over the actual supreme pair.

And there regular dunks, that should be enough of a deterrent in and of itself
well at this point, no shoe is sacred/safe as you can tell by certain Jordan retros or even DBs rereleasing. Smart move on Nike's part by adding the elephant print and adding it to 2 popular models that have them.. dunks and air max. I'm more than positive they see the crazy prices out there on those shoes, so why shouldn't they capitalize and try to give people a shot to recreate a classic? I'd rather spend $150 recreating a "supreme" dunk than spending $500+ on the real thing, especially if you like the colorway. It's not like it's gonna get played out like the yeezy colorway or something. Plus I'm sure real SB heads will be able to spot the difference, just like older Jordan heads can spot the small differences on reretros of the same shoe.

Question #1: With Nike adding the elephant print option to the ID menu and many people opting to make a ID dunk version of the SB Supremes, how will this effect the way that grails are sought after?

Question #2: Do you believe that if Nike ID continues to give more OG SB material choices that the "SB grail" may become extinct?

Question #3: Could these developments solely bottom out the "resell" market for older SB heat?  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom