2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If there were legal issues, they wouldn't be allowed to sell the BP branded version period. John00 already stated the facts earlier...

I honestly don't understand what their intentions are by giving out misleading info. They already gave out wristbands and will most likely sell out despite the ugly branding on the shoe...
to create hype and probably use that to justify their reasoning in price that is yet TBD, which is weird considering the shoe releases in a couple days.. plus they haven't shown what the capsule collection looks like yet either. 

Nike is retroing 2004 Nike Dunk Low SB "Shanghai I" as a special drop of Shanghai themed releases in limited supply at Nike SB retailers in Asia.

First they retroed the Slam City's (kind of lol), then the CO.JP Viotech's, and now the Shanghai I's. Slowly but surely, they're coming!

All I want is sz 10 Denim Forbes and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Very happy to see all you members outside of Miami able to cop the dunks.

Now I cant wait until I get my hands on the WoF and Civilist!

I agree 100% everybody is so cool and chill in the SB thread. People also help each other out a lot in this thread and drop good info.
Id say 99% of my posts are in this thread due to that reason, every Jordan thread starts off talking about how much hypebeasts are going after said Jordan and turns into how Salty people are they couldnt cop or how "easy" it was to cop. Very much a you vs. me mentality in some other sections.

Anyone can get Jordans, it seems like it takes a thread to hunt down some of these SB's.

Last edited:
Best thread on NT....
I agree with that, everyone in here is just here to help. No saltyness, just some NT'ers helping each other but man when I looked at the DB thread it looked like people were getting desperate, I guess that's what JB wants to do to people. By the way Push Skate Shop has one 13 left! They're taking phone orders 828-225-5509

Just copped the MIA's from Premier, they had my size 13's!!!!  

Repped dvlsfan30, Recess sold out in the size 13 though!

And this is why I love coming into this thread. No egos, just everyone helping each other out.

Reminds me of the 2002-2005 days.

I agree with that, everyone in here is just here to help. No saltyness, just some NT'ers helping each other but man when I looked at the DB thread it looked like people were getting desperate, I guess that's what JB wants to do to people. By the way Push Skate Shop has one 13 left! They're taking phone orders 828-225-5509
Got that 13! Thank you!! REPPED.

Praise God! I was able to cop a pair from Push Skate Shop in NC over the phone $115 shipped!!

Back
Top Bottom