2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wearing these this evening

I need different laces
Orange?
Green?

Don't know if this was answered previously, didn't see any postings about it but has anyone received shipping information regarding their Atlas purchase?

I just got my Born in the USAs just in time for 4th of july.. I was surprised how thin the toebox was. I already had it legit checked but can anybody confirm the thin toebox? I feel like these will crease very easy when worn all the time.

I just got my Born in the USAs just in time for 4th of july.. I was surprised how thin the toebox was. I already had it legit checked but can anybody confirm the thin toebox? I feel like these will crease very easy when worn all the time.
post pics I will LC

Second pair of the yin yang pack (Thanks koziak) looks like Pandas.

A material **** like me can't say no to sasquatches. Savage Beast in dunk form!

Red Dunktobers glowing has made my night.

^^ if it wasn't for the last pic id say I need better closer pics..but ur good bro..the shape/denim cut/the smooth leather (navy) is correct

^^ if it wasn't for the last pic id say I need better closer pics..but ur good bro..the shape/denim cut/the smooth leather (navy) is correct
Thanks.. another LC does no harm. I just dont like the thin toebox but a great colorway. I just dont get why Jordan brand or any other brand cant do colorways like this. Is it safe to say that the dunks has the most colorways in the Nike/Jordan brand? 

Thanks.. another LC does no harm. I just dont like the thin toebox but a great colorway. I just dont get why Jordan brand or any other brand cant do colorways like this. Is it safe to say that the dunks has the most colorways in the Nike/Jordan brand? 

BITUSA's are too dope I'd even say a top 10..I only buy DS..but I think that what is throwing u off is the white toe box..it shows creases..basically if u were to get these DS..u wouldn't have even thought that the toebox was thin..great pick up by the way

BITUSA's are too dope I'd even say a top 10..I only buy DS..but I think that what is throwing u off is the white toe box..it shows creases..basically if u were to get these DS..u wouldn't have even thought that the toebox was thin..great pick up by the way
I would love to get these DS but prices on these are just crazy! left shoe has very small creasing and the right is still flawless I would say condition on these would be a 9/10 and I got these for only $160. I wear my shoes so I dont buy buying used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom