2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^ 
roll.gif
repped

Thanks shark
Nice pics dude.

Can you possibly hit us with a lace swap? Maybe do one with some white laces? Thanks in advance.

You can find just about any shoe with a lace swap if you look....

GDS Skate puts together some of the sickest fits out!!

Normally SB highs fit true-to-size for me, but I got some Team Reds and they're kind of hugging my little toes a little more than others.

Anybody ever experienced different styles of highs fitting abnormally?  I was confident they were all true-to-size.  Guess I have to wear some thicker socks because the contact is annoying.

Good look on the swap iAzL67. I think they both could work.

Normally SB highs fit true-to-size for me, but I got some Team Reds and they're kind of hugging my little toes a little more than others.

Anybody ever experienced different styles of highs fitting abnormally? I was confident they were all true-to-size. Guess I have to wear some thicker socks because the contact is annoying.

All depends on the production. I've got doubles where one pair fits smaller or bigger than the other. No rhyme or reason its probably just how motivated the factory worker was to get it right.

Always hard saying goodbye to a pair like this. Hopefully they go to a good dude!

Do what you gotta do man.

Last edited:
All depends on the production. I've got doubles where one pair fits smaller or bigger than the other. No rhyme or reason its probably just how motivated the factory worker was to get it right.
I thought size was a more automatic feature of a shoe.  Never got doubles to actually compare.  Interesting.

Never had to deal with this issue that I can recall.  Have you ever had a shoe that was kind of tight around the toebox but loosened up and got more comfortable?  I'm hoping that will happen with these once I break them in.

Can anyone please tell me what the retail was for the restocked when pigs fly highs that came in the standard nike sb box. Can't seem to find this answer only the release info.

I thought size was a more automatic feature of a shoe.  Never got doubles to actually compare.  Interesting.

Never had to deal with this issue that I can recall.  Have you ever had a shoe that was kind of tight around the toebox but loosened up and got more comfortable?  I'm hoping that will happen with these once I break them in.
No doubt that once you start wearing them a lot they'll break in and be more comfortable. Idk if they'll feel PERFECT, but they'll be better then not broke in at all. If I get a shoe that doesn't fit perfectly I always adjust the way I wear them, whether its lacing them differently, cutting the straps, taking out insoles, etc.

Last edited:
Can anybody help me find size 9.5 Nike Air Classic SB "White/Aegean Blue"?

ANY CONDITION! I'd really appreciate it.

I can't find a sz 9.5... When there's no hype, they're impossible to find : (

Last edited:
Has anyone found a matching hat for these besides the trucker that MIA released? Thinking of doing a Miami Marlins hat if I can find a Navy one.

Back
Top Bottom