2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still no word on the Nike SB shirt for MIAs?
Just left Palace 5ive in DC where i finally picked up my MIA's pics will be posted soon, they have the white mia mosaic t-shirt in L and XL and the navy mosaic t-shirt in M, L and XL.. and they have 1 hat left 

Wouldve copped the white but i needed a M in it 
what was the price at P5 and how was their inventory/line?

anybody willing to help me cop a pair of MIA dunks online.... not too many skate shops around this way.. or let alone ones I can make it after work.

For the dunks $125 just like Premier $25 over retail but i couldnt resist missing out anymore haha $22 for shirt if youre curious about that, but for inventory wise they only had 1-2 pairs of each size and when i talking to the dude, he told me that everyone has just been coming in one by one since it was rush hour ( i got there 1 hour after they sent out emails that they got them) and there was only a few pairs left i think he said 4-5 left

For the dunks $125 just like Premier $25 over retail but i couldnt resist missing out anymore haha $22 for shirt if youre curious about that, but for inventory wise they only had 1-2 pairs of each size and when i talking to the dude, he told me that everyone has just been coming in one by one since it was rush hour ( i got there 1 hour after they sent out emails that they got them) and there was only a few pairs left i think he said 4-5 left
not bad actually. usually prices are about 135-145, seems theyre getting more inventory now too

Just left Palace 5ive in DC where i finally picked up my MIA's pics will be posted soon, they have the white mia mosaic t-shirt in L and XL and the navy mosaic t-shirt in M, L and XL.. and they have 1 hat left 

Wouldve copped the white but i needed a M in it 
Willing to ship a shirt? SPOT sold that XL before I saw the post.

Willing to ship a shirt? SPOT sold that XL before I saw the post.
i wouldve but my phone died and was gonna contact you to see what size you needed..... sorry dude you could try calling them i dont know if they do phone orders for shirts or anything...

Last edited:
i wouldve but my phone died and was gonna contact you to see what size you needed..... sorry dude you could try calling them i dont know if they do phone orders for shirts or anything...
Thanks for the thought man, if anyone comes across a XL shirt in either color im lookin!

Size 12 on the way tonight for the homie city spud!!

damn with all these price mark ups, I'm glad I scooped the MIAs and Civilists when i did for $100 a pop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom