2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mia shirts available at civil in Ri

Also owner said that according to their nike rep, wof WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUGUST. the regular qs will be coming in august

really this is past a Kanye level power trip, this is a hole in the wall company thinking theyll take over Nike one day. some corny shoes with the shops name all over them in ugly gold letters like thats hot... i honestly bet if you check the box price on them if anyone gets them they have a $90 MSRP tag on the box. if they were a regular QS with no ties to BP id cop, but im 100% against these even if they do drop in a regular unbranded QS im passing with no regrets

I'm sure if they sold it for $200 it would still sell out 
mad.gif

Damn, anyone think the QS will be around $130?

That guy isn't 12, he's gotta be @ least 18 by now, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant believe people hook him up tho, he looks like hes 12 (probly is) those sz6s tho... must get in a bunch of fights with girls over his pairs
No man the kid is like over 20... He's like one of the most known sneaker youtubers, especially if you're an SB fan... He was born with some sort of defect or something I don't know the details

never forget. 

I'm actually considering not getting these now.. $168 and no extras? BS. at least cncpts $250 WPF had extras, SPoTs $150 had extras, MIAs $120-30 had extras... BP really needs to get off their high horse. I guess they're not worrying about rent for a while lol

Last edited:
never forget. 

I'm actually considering not getting these now.. $168 and no extras? BS. at least cncpts $250 WPF had extras, SPoTs $150 had extras, MIAs $120-30 had extras... BP really needs to get off their high horse. I guess they're not worrying about rent for a while lol
Comparable to a retro Jordan in what way? Garbage quality? I don't see any way them being comparable to a retro J is a good thing

Still no word on the Nike SB shirt for MIAs?
Just left Palace 5ive in DC where i finally picked up my MIA's pics will be posted soon, they have the white mia mosaic t-shirt in L and XL and the navy mosaic t-shirt in M, L and XL.. and they have 1 hat left 

Wouldve copped the white but i needed a M in it 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom