2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks again bro, I hit up refuge today , dope little shop , nice sb collection , they had some crawfish, paparazzi , space tigers (no sz 11 for me) and few other releases from 2014. Just grabbed an sb shirt , will try to make it out to burn rubber about 40 min from where I'm staying .
Awesome. 

I forgot to answer your question about food. For Pizza go to Buddys, it's won awards for best pie in the state! For BBQ I like Slows.

Smithfield, NC Nike Outlet

They can also use the stock locator system with the mobile assist device if they don't have a certain size or model, etc.

I got my blue ox in today. I like them but I'm disappointed with the quality. Shoes feel like plastic.
Hmm... interesting...  I finally unboxed mine today and was definitely impressed with the quality... I couldnt stop rubbing the flaps they were just so damn smoov and soft...
Any sites with these still size 12-13

Don't wanna search up n down for size swap lol

Plz help ya boy
Are you looking for a 12?

Last edited:
Tiffany Dunk Highs lightly used at $165 reasonable to YOU? What are you willing to pay?
I can do without it, but it would be nice to own a pair even though it is worn. Thinking about offering 120.

Tiffany Dunk Highs lightly used at $165 reasonable to YOU? What are you willing to pay?
I can do without it, but it would be nice to own a pair even though it is worn. Thinking about offering 120.

I would offer the $130, DS they can be had at prices around $250 or lower

the MAJORITY of people bought them to sell

edit: just checked eBay, all the actual sold listings are under $200 for the most part

Last edited:
so a few things....

first this

second.... was at my local today talking to the kids that hang out there

One kids mentioned he had some older SBs in a 12 that he couldn't wear because he's a 10.5

So I'm trying to figure out what to give him for the Hemps and Bruts

some are DS some were worn a little

Haven't seen them in person but they all look good since they were too big for him to wear comfortably

Want to be fair, he's a cool kid and he said he would take whatever offer I give

I've never priced them out so I don't even know a ballpark

pics he sent me

prob going to grab the Supreme Skate Highs as well

thanks in advance

volksnuts volksnuts
I feel like hemps are so underrated. That being said, give him like $70 a piece for the hemps. @mints scored a sweet pair of the bay for like $90 I think, just a couple weeks ago

Last edited:

so a few things....

first this

second.... was at my local today talking to the kids that hang out there

One kids mentioned he had some older SBs in a 12 that he couldn't wear because he's a 10.5

So I'm trying to figure out what to give him for the Hemps and Bruts

some are DS some were worn a little

Haven't seen them in person but they all look good since they were too big for him to wear comfortably

Want to be fair, he's a cool kid and he said he would take whatever offer I give

I've never priced them out so I don't even know a ballpark

pics he sent me

prob going to grab the Supreme Skate Highs as well

thanks in advance
How did he get such a collection of stuff he can't wear?!? Good grief. Are those Irons DS....they look like it.

Money wise 200-250 seems like a safe bet, I would prolly get him something new on top of that just for being cool (like Atlas or PBs...or to save money Primitives).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom