2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everyone feeling that old vibe today?

What my wife pulled out
Hahahahahahaahahahah

Repped for your wife's style.

Hmm... interesting...  I finally unboxed mine today and was definitely impressed with the quality... I couldnt stop rubbing the flaps they were just so damn smoov and soft...

I gotta agree with everyone else. You lunchin. They're great quality. The suede panels have Bao level suede. The part with the swirls probably had to be that material for that effect.

For those who own the tauntaun's, how do you like them? I can get a DS pair for $120 shipped and was wondering if it's worth it.

That movie was the first thing I thought of when I read that post

"Come on, do it. Fiinkle on a dinkle, do it!"

I agree with the rest of those that have commented. $120, do it.

Smithfield, NC Nike Outlet
They can also use the stock locator system with the mobile assist device if they don't have a certain size or model, etc.
Going down to Palm Springs soon for vacation, man if they had P-Rod 1s at the Nike Outlet there I'd be soooo happy, want those so bad.

I got my blue ox in today. I like them but I'm disappointed with the quality. Shoes feel like plastic.
Hmm... interesting...  I finally unboxed mine today and was definitely impressed with the quality... I couldnt stop rubbing the flaps they were just so damn smoov and soft...
What about the rest of the shoe, especially the swirled leather? (I'm assuming it's leather)

I've seen some regulars in foot action a while back. And recently they have been pushing the cmft dunks..

Yea i seen those cmft ones.

I wish they would release regular dunk lows in those late 90s early 2000 colors like the footaction exclusives or the cojp colors.

Cant find em anywhere.

Please tell me I'm not crazy.

Originally I thought they were more similar when I thought PBs were primarily suede but still think it holds true

Back
Top Bottom