2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I liked the swirly material on the Blue Oxs. No clue what it is though. It does feel like some type of suedish material. its not super soft but the finish isnt rough.

Little gr love in rotation today. On my way down to bbq and blues fest. Best weekend of summer

Last edited:
Out for a nice Saturday w/ the fam!

(Project BA Hacky Sacks)

-Also would love to see more people post on foot pics!! 
smile.gif

Wearing my atlas lows today. My first pair of lows and their legit. Going to stop sleeping on lows 

Please tell me I'm not crazy.

Originally I thought they were more similar when I thought PBs were primarily suede but still think it holds true

At first I told myself white laces are the way to go... The more I see this shoe with red laces the more I feel like I should go ahead and make that swap...

Anyone in here have some on feet shots with the red laces?

Please tell me I'm not crazy.

Originally I thought they were more similar when I thought PBs were primarily suede but still think it holds true

At first I told myself white laces are the way to go... The more I see this shoe with red laces the more I feel like I should go ahead and make that swap...

Anyone in here have some on feet shots with the red laces?

4 pairs? Size 12? If so I'm salty... I got cart jacked and missed out. It's all good tho I'll search for some older stuff to fill my void

Two are 12's and two are 10.5
When I first ordered 10.5 was largest so I went for it figuring maybe I could trade or whatever
Then 30 minutes later the 12's popped up so I ordered again
The other 12 was a chick I semi know that stood in line for me (wasn't actually sure I'd get them from her)
The second 10.5 was my sisters boyfriend that copped the largest size they had for me (wasn't sure if I was going to be able to be online)
He texted me right after I ordered mine first pair, figured "what could it hurt?"

The two 12's are staying with me, the two 10.5's are going to guys that work at the locals since they are always looking out for me

I'll post pics of the inside of one of the boxes when I get home today

Black Rayguns need to become a high. It's been long enough to bring that back.

I have been wearing red laces in my PB's too....it makes the flannel come out more IMO. Kinda wanna try yellow tho.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go buy some red clothes....haven't had a GF in almost a year. Gotta change that.

@rapcoz2134 welp, time to get your MSR on and start wearing them to the ocean lol

Last edited:
Yea i seen those cmft ones.

I wish they would release regular dunk lows in those late 90s early 2000 colors like the footaction exclusives or the cojp colors.

Cant find em anywhere.

I'd go in heavy if they re released some of those old pairs

Back
Top Bottom