2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Concepts is baiting this out hard.

In store only release they're referring to as "holy grail"

Easy pass, mad heads gonna cop the highs off that hype caboose tho

Concepts is baiting this out hard.

In store only release they're referring to as "holy grail"

Easy pass, mad heads gonna cop the highs off that hype caboose tho

Not hype alone, they're extreamely creative and look borderline artistic...
Hype beasts will be out for them but the general consensus is pretty positive on the look of the shoe

the CNCPTS hotel thing definitely is a novel approach, but it is pricy. I guess if you are about to drop $400 on the two pairs, then you may as well go all out.

Correct. I hope you find them my dude.
From what I understand, as I was told by an employee, they search all Nike stores period, including clearance.

I live here in Memphis and I always grab SB dunks for the low from the clearance store and employee store if they have them avail and their new scanners can track product number regardless of color as well as if another location (supposedly) has it (stuff will sell while you're on the hunt) hope this helps

Might be time to retire these bad boys tomorrow.. 07/14/06 manufacturing date..

Glue has come undone and only stitching is holding soles on..... But they are so damn comfortable...

Soles have more life then some I've seen in eBay...

#ntdenim4eva

Ok, I'm throwing it out there.
I really want these Lows!
If anyone can pick me up a Size 11, I will throw in some extras with my Check.
PM me.
Did I already say that I REALLY WANT THESE LOWS!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Can't really tell but I will say Purple Pigeons, even legit pairs, have been known to have blatant factory flaws. I've seen some seriously broke looking pairs that were legit so the only real way to be sure with those is the inside tag

I think those Purple Pigeons look legit, and they even had patches on them which was pretty cool at the time.

I'd stay away though, those look very used. Dunks from that era can show little use but really be worn in. The leveling of the back heel, the popped stitch on the tongue tag. These are signs of heavy wear..

Either way, I think you're o.k.

Back
Top Bottom