2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I looked into the cncpts deal

hotel comes out to $1029 after taxes 
sick.gif

BUT you get guaranteed 2 pairs... and entry to the party all night for 4 people AND a custom Titos Vodka bottle (sounds clutch) 

If you could get 4 people to go in on the room who dont care about the shoes but just want to party, would be ideal...

I just cant bring myself to do it... 

A regualr stay at the hotel will set you back nearly $600... so another $500 for 2 pairs of shoes and a VIP party wh the Cncpts crew @ the W... doesnt sound like a bad deal on the other hand ..... 
And 7L is a dope DJ.  Not that you can't catch him elsewhere, cheaper, but the party music is at least good.

Some dude on Craigslist has New Castle lows for $60 and they look to be in decent shape but he won't email me back. I hate texting Craigslist randoms but it may be worth it.

Anyone know where I can still get a pair of size 10.5 or 11 PBs for $120 shipped? I passed but my homie wants a pair. The biggest size I've found was a 10.

Chill yall. That was me who asked concepts that on Twitter. The grammar police is in full force today. It's hard to type with a 1 year old playing chase mommy's iPhone while she tweets. I'll be ready for 7/25.

Not hype alone, they're extreamely creative and look borderline artistic...
Hype beasts will be out for them but the general consensus is pretty positive on the look of the shoe

The stained glass highs are nice, but I don't need another crazy color hightop. I think those who like them have good taste.

Got my PBs in finally. I think I'm in love with this shoe. They are made with such quality and detail. I may triple. Dang.

They're VERY dope.

Some dude on Craigslist has New Castle lows for $60 and they look to be in decent shape but he won't email me back. I hate texting Craigslist randoms but it may be worth it.

Get a google voice number or the Burner app. No way I'm giving randoms on Craigslist my real number.

Got some pics from the CL guy with Newcastles, he said there is a small stain on the toe box. What do you guys think? Some new laces and a clean up, worth it for $60?

Also, anyone recall the material on the toebox?

Chill yall. That was me who asked concepts that on Twitter. The grammar police is in full force today. It's hard to type with a 1 year old playing chase mommy's iPhone while she tweets. I'll be ready for 7/25.
The stained glass highs are nice, but I don't need another crazy color hightop. I think those who like them have good taste.
They're VERY dope.
Get a google voice number or the Burner app. No way I'm giving randoms on Craigslist my real number.

Lol. Sorry about that Mochachip. Shouldn't have been so harsh. My bad.

Last edited:
Lol. Sorry about that Mochachip. Shouldn't have been so harsh. My bad.

Lol. You're good. Believe it or not I was a journalism major so I understand. With a budding toddler I've had to throw it all out of the window on social media. It's amazing how fast you learn to eat and type with one hand with kids.

Idk I just can't with worn shoes. What happens if they smell? The first thing I do when I get a pair of kicks is smell them.

I put dryer sheets in all my shoes to keep them smelling fresh.

I haven't camped in years but really looking forward to it for this CNCPTS release. I love iridescent shoes.

This morning I got really annoyed that I had so many pairs to choose from..... couldn't decide what to wear so I went with my beater AM90s

Was still annoyed when I got to work any sort of challenged myself to just wear one pair of shoes for a month...

So in August I am going to unDS a pair and wear them every day.... no matter what I'm doing.... And now for the hard part, deciding which pair to rock for a month straight

I predict getting annoyed at that too

I'm honestly just really tired

This morning I got really annoyed that I had so many pairs to choose from..... couldn't decide what to wear so I went with my beater AM90s

Was still annoyed when I got to work any sort of challenged myself to just wear one pair of shoes for a month...

So in August I am going to unDS a pair and wear them every day.... no matter what I'm doing.... And now for the hard part, deciding which pair to rock for a month straight

I predict getting annoyed at that too

I'm honestly just really tired
Why would you do that? Even people who don't have the sickness (shoes) keep a couple in rotation. Throw some casual shoes in there or something. One pair is just unfair.

just realized today is Monday and not Tuesday, i was looking forward to coming home to my grey atlas 
laugh.gif
 tomorrow will be the day 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom