2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Idk I just can't with worn shoes. What happens if they smell? The first thing I do when I get a pair of kicks is smell them.

I put dryer sheets in all my shoes to keep them smelling fresh.

You clean them first. Lol.

I haven't camped in years but really looking forward to it for this CNCPTS release. I love iridescent shoes.

I wish I could camp for these (by camp I mean wait in line for a maximum of 3hrs).

This morning I got really annoyed that I had so many pairs to choose from..... couldn't decide what to wear so I went with my beater AM90s

Was still annoyed when I got to work any sort of challenged myself to just wear one pair of shoes for a month...

So in August I am going to unDS a pair and wear them every day.... no matter what I'm doing.... And now for the hard part, deciding which pair to rock for a month straight

I predict getting annoyed at that too

I'm honestly just really tired

Interesting. Why don't you try a diff challenge and try to wear a different pair everyday? That's what I do when I go to work. I challenge myself to wear a diff pair everyday. That way I know I'm getting full use of my shoes.

Interesting. Why don't you try a diff challenge and try to wear a different pair everyday? That's what I do when I go to work. I challenge myself to wear a diff pair everyday. That way I know I'm getting full use of my shoes.
Been there done that.... when I first started working at my current job I went almost 2 months without a repeat

Too easy... I could do more than 6 months without a repeat (work weeks that is)

One pair for an entire month seems like it would be hard to do without cheating.... not sure if I want to do lows or highs.... I like skating in highs, but prefer lows for everyday (and could ride my MTB in lows)

My wife just told me I was stupid and I should try to go a month without buying any shoes..... that could be more difficult... but I will try that for August as well (loophole... my bro just might buy some things a size up from his normal and maybe I'll help him unload them in september)

Yeah I think I'll do both challenges

heres the tag of the sellers pigeon dunks real or fake?

July 13th finally my black atlas got delivered along with my grey atlas pair as well from spot.

Took forever but well worth the wait. I thought 140 was a little steep but in hand with the little extras, i am satisfied. Great pair. Wish i was able to grab the greys with the special packaging as well.

I will i just wanna make sure their legit before i buy them so help is appreciated

The photo of the tag is not the greatest quality. The tag looks ok compared to mine. I am viewing from my phone and zooming shows alot of pixels. Wouldnt go 100 percent on my word

Back
Top Bottom