2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know this is a shot in the dark but are there any nt sb fam in here living in boston?

Heres some pretty neat information I thought I would share for any photography nuts in here. Orr just anyone who loves knowing more about the sneakers we purchase.

This information pertains to the ISO Nike SB X Atlas 35 MM black pair only. The logo used on the box and the tongue was actually inspired by "Agfa", a German photography company.

I do believe this version of the logo was also used on the lacebox if my memory serves me correctly.

THANK YOU! I knew the logo looked familiar and I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.

I like white red and yellow. Probably too much blue but I'd still like to see it.
Agreed.

If no one has done the swap and posted a pic of it by tomorrow monin ill handle that for ya my friend. I wont be able to tonight cause I am working till 2 a.m. plus that particular shoe is stored in my young ones room.. Can't risk waking the baby and making momma bear angry all for the sake of a lace swap lol

Last edited:
I just saw on FB that the lows are actually going to be $200...I think $165 was just a placeholder on the site.
Concepts done lost their damn mind

I can't comment on supreme because my opinion of them is nothing nice at all. I'll just leave it at, I don't like the collabs they do. Or many other things. 

Back
Top Bottom