2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Surprised people actually want either of the concepts collabs. Highs look like what you'd get if you asked a nearly blind person to copy a picture of stained glass. I'm kinda glad though, my wallet can't handle any more shoe purchases for this month 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm kinda glad though, my wallet can't handle any more shoe purchases for this month :lol:

This is me too. :lol: only dunks left this year That I KNOW I'll get are scorpion lows and the blueberry or bluemoon whatever they being called. but that could easily change at any moment if these random shop collabs keep dropping haha

Last edited:
Regarding those Lance Mountains... I got a pair of the black for $360 for size 10, DS last month and thought I got a market value price. That doesn't factor in shipping so I paid close to $380 at the end of the day. If you really want them, I think they are worth it. They look good on feet and quality feels nice.

I was actually going to ask if you guys left the midsole dingy? I wear them like every other day, but it goes against my instinct to let the white midsole get grimy. I am wearing them withought regard though

Highs and lows were both live today at the CNCPTS Int'l site...$165 each, few dudes on Twitter placed orders and already had them canceled...site is now password protected again, so links likely to change before the official drop.

So that ISO will hopefully pop up online, it seems. I'd drop $165 just to have them. I hope they have extras. But if the thirst is real on these for most people I'll pass.

i think most people that want the two dunks are just CNCPTS stans
Kind of like Supreme stand. Supreme can have a Dog take a ***** in a bag, seal it up and put the Supreme logo on it and then say "this is limited edition Supreme Dog ***** "and it would sell out instantly no matter what the price.

Last edited:

no the dunks that supreme released are actually dope.

try again pal
I agree with the Dunks and AF1 but the foams were awful they sell astrays and lighters with a supreme logo on it for 120.00 and all the stans go nuts and buy it. Also they sell a three pack of haynes T-shirts with Supreme on it for 50.00 cmon are you serious?!?!

Last edited:

I agree with the Dunks and AF1 but the foams were awful they sell astrays and lighters with a supreme logo on it for 120.00 and all the stars go nuts and buy it.
wait they sold lighters and ashtrays for $120?

when or are you just making stuff up?

Last edited:

I'm dead serious.

I mightve exaggerated on the price a little lol
yea that thing was nowhere near 120. 

people see what supreme resells for and assumes thats what they retail for.

i think the only preme item i ever paid for was the red dunk high.

I know this is project blitz pricing and not retail but check some of this stuff out. And a lot of it sold out.  85.00 for dice?!?!?

http://www.projectblitz.com/accessories/supreme.html
i think u just tried to make a funny and fell short a bit w the supreme stan comparison.

we talking bout dunks and dunks alone.

Supreme Dunk line up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CNCPTS dunk line up.

CNCPTS NB line up doe is dope 

yea that thing was nowhere near 120. 

people see what supreme resells for and assumes thats what they retail for.

i think the only preme item i ever paid for was the red dunk high.
I thought the Dunks and AF1 were so dope.  I was just getting at people paying crazy resale prices for supreme accessories just because its Supreme. Thats what i was referring to when i said supreme stans, just like I'm sure cncpts has their own stans like you said

i think u just tried to make a funny and fell short a bit w the supreme stan comparison.

Supreme Dunk line up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CNCPTS dunk line up.

I really wasn't even trying to be Funny, I know this is the Dunk page but the first thing that came to my mind when you said "stan" was the supreme Foams and how terrible they were but people wanted them just because.

I thought the Dunks and AF1 were so dope.  I was just getting at people paying crazy resale prices for supreme accessories just because its Supreme. Thats what i was referring to when i said supreme stans, just like I'm sure cncpts has their own stans like you said
but we tombout dunks

I like the cncpts nb stuff as well

Nb been puttin out some nice stuff. (Which is why i needed a boston locals help lol)

Last edited:
Heres some pretty neat information I thought I would share for any photography nuts in here. Orr just anyone who loves knowing more about the sneakers we purchase.

This information pertains to the ISO Nike SB X Atlas 35 MM black pair only. The logo used on the box and the tongue was actually inspired by "Agfa", a German photography company.

I do believe this version of the logo was also used on the lacebox if my memory serves me correctly.

Back
Top Bottom