2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pricey but early.

http://store.kix-files.com/collecti...-x-nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-qs-stained-glass

Did someone on here snag those sz 13 Salt Stains off eBay? Went for $99 shipped BIN.

EDIT: Size run of SubZeros for $70 + $10 shipping on eBay as well.

Last edited:
Saw the Concepts Janoski's in person at a sneaker event in Boston. Someone snapped a picture of them, a lot different in person than pictures. Hoping to score these under retail down the line. 

Ehh probably for the best I skipped it. Not really actively looking for anything that'd actually be at one of those shows
It was alright. People just pushing GRs and fakes. Deon from Concepts was actually wearing the the Janoski's so it was cool to talk to him for a minute. 

Ehh probably for the best I skipped it. Not really actively looking for anything that'd actually be at one of those shows
It was alright. People just pushing GRs and fakes. Deon from Concepts was actually wearing the the Janoski's so it was cool to talk to him for a minute. 

That's about right. I had this table a few years ago plus another to the left

Only inquiry I got was on a pair of Charcoal sevens and the kid refused to believe they were the 2002 model.

The shows really aren't fun anymore

Just looking at my collection and i think i changed my mind about what box era is the best.  I have to say Hands down Blue Box in my opinion is the best era color/creative wise(obviously not quality).

2015 Valentine's Day, un-DS'd today. $49.99. I'm still stuck in 2003 in terms of sneakers so getting an SB I like at an outlet still feels like a come up :lol:

UNIgi1g.jpg

Last edited:
I can't even see the clear straps there lol.

I think some of this is nitpicking especially when you could just cut the straps but everyone is entitled to an opinion

if those clear straps can remain clear and not yellow, i'd cop

Back
Top Bottom