2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone looking for disposables lows? Or just something to turn into beaters (908) 629-9171 Jersey Gardens factory outlet has them **missing box tops** for $24.97 They have plenty of sizes available.

FYI:

Repped for the info.

And repped rapcoz for the heads up/warning. On the line now, and going to shoot the dice. I hope it's nothing I regret, but LOVE these at this price point lol. I'd probably grab any dunk at this price really lol.

How much do they charge for shipping?

It should be about 10 bucks. I'd ask about fed ex shipping. One time I ordered something and a worker told me they offer both fed ex and USPS and they are they same price. Not sure if it's the same across the board.. Just thought I'd mention that bit

It should be about 10 bucks. I'd ask about fed ex shipping. One time I ordered something and a worker told me they offer both fed ex and USPS and they are they same price. Not sure if it's the same across the board.. Just thought I'd mention that bit
Thanks, repped.

How sick would it be if the SBs releasing tomorrow came in a new box

Start the era off strong, jahfeel?

wait. disposables w the gum sole and pink laces?

damn. paid 60 or 50. now i feel like i overpaid , especially since i haven't worn them yet
50 is still a good price. Definitelty not 24.97, but still decent ... You cant predict what will hit the outlets and how long itll take to get there, so dont feel too bad!

Last edited:

Asked earlier but looking for more responses, how do Nike GTS fit? Read online that they fit really small but someone on this thread said tts?

Back
Top Bottom