2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm hoping moto helmets drop more or hit outlets. If they don't soon I'll be picking them up around $60 off the bay.

They look great

I'm hoping moto helmets drop more or hit outlets. If they don't soon I'll be picking them up around $60 off the bay.

They look great
They are great in hand. I have one pair to cross off the list before I grab them. They're at 70 shipped now on the bay and I think worth it at that price.

Yea moto helmets and cinnabars are on my list still. Cinnabars dropped down to like $55 on the Bay. If moto helmets hit the outlets, I'll grab 2 or 3 pairs. Been in love with those ever since I first seen them. I already bought a few shirts to go with them even though I don't have them nor know when I will lol.

And I would love central parks to hit, but I'm 85% ready to just pull the trigger at $60. That's a pair that's really grown on me, and I think a few in this thread said they're quality is pretty good too.

Yea moto helmets and cinnabars are on my list still. Cinnabars dropped down to like $55 on the Bay. If moto helmets hit the outlets, I'll grab 2 or 3 pairs. Been in love with those ever since I first seen them. I already bought a few shirts to go with them even though I don't have them nor know when I will lol.

And I would love central parks to hit, but I'm 85% ready to just pull the trigger at $60. That's a pair that's really grown on me, and I think a few in this thread said they're quality is pretty good too.

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=12846&CID=11821

Central parks for $54.95 shipped. Really solid price and everyone on here who has them seems to really like them

The disposables are incredible

Bang up job from sean cliver if you ask me..

518jgq4Ls-L._SX412_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
\

Materials are nicer than 90% of the dunks on shelves

I'm gonna grab a pair to skate from that outlet that was posted a few pages back

Various sizes sitting on racks at SL along with:

Cali Highs
AG's
Tie Dies
Safari Highs
Flash Pack Highs
These are all at 70 if I recall, correct? Are the disposables 25 there? May put in one order for the tie dyes and disposables if so.

Anyone looking for disposables lows? Or just something to turn into beaters (908) 629-9171 Jersey Gardens factory outlet has them **missing box tops** for $24.97 They have plenty of sizes available.
Repped good sir. That is a steal, damn.
thx for sharing the vid @John00
No problem my dude. He spent a good chunk of change to get them. Salutes to him.
Whenever I do a phone order, I use a credit card, never a debit card.
Repped for the veteran knowledge.
nthat.gif

any premier codes??? i know they don't work on some releases.
these familias are tempting me.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom