2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CNCPTS

Dropping that LATE breaking news :smokin

Gum bottom. Nice!
Gotta step my feet back into this topic I've been missing out.

I wanted to take a pic of all my gum bottom dunks but then I only had 3 lol

CLEAN! i might have to stop by an outlet and see if they have these. i'll be passing through milpitas and san leandro so...

I got them at San Leandro, they had multiple in 9.5. I believe another NT'er checked recently and that was all they had. That said, there was a wealth of highs there and the only other lows I saw was black/yellow. THAT said, I know San Leandro tends to put out new stock today, so I am jealous. Sometimes I bail work early to check it out :lol:

And I see you on Reddit :nerd:

Last edited:
hmmm... maybe i'll just cop on SPoT for 55 to guarantee the size 10. 9.5 in newer dunks is questionable regarding killing my pinky toes, especially with the leather around the toebox.

kind of waiting to see if primitives go on sale on SPoT and then grab both at the same time if still available.

hmmm... maybe i'll just cop on SPoT for 55 to guarantee the size 10. 9.5 in newer dunks is questionable regarding killing my pinky toes, especially with the leather around the toebox.

kind of waiting to see if primitives go on sale on SPoT and then grab both at the same time if still available.

Patience is key with those Primitives just like with those Ruby Red Slippers or these Valentines. Still see FSR's on a lot of sites. You can probably find them at outlets in another month. I don't regret the retail cop but I've worn them like once.

I feel ya, I've got a bunch of SB's I still need to UN-DS. Haha unless there's some QS with hype that I'm really feeling, usually I can just wait till they hit super sale on most websites, or grab em for the relative low on eBay. That's why you don't always see me in this thread... I go a couple months at a time without any new cops and then boom, I grab like 5-10 pairs and I'm back up in this lol

Ironically, except for the Atlas I haven't really been feeling the QS or "hyped" pairs that much this year (passed on De Las High and Low and Familia), so my SB pickups have been relatively cheap and easy to come by months after their initial drops.

Concepts joints are dope.. But I also like stained glass for personal reasons. Hoping the haters reflect the general consensus and I get all the pairs with ease on the 25th. The ferns tho..If I wanted some fern shoes I would've gotten these months ago.

About 200 pages ago, I told y'all the early warning signs were all there for the atlas being poor quality.

Fast forward a month and dudes are acting surprised they're craptastic GRs

It's a shame, because the atlas are some of the best looking dunks we've got from a collab in a while, and the execution of the concept was on point.

I'm really starting to wonder if we'll ever see premium suede on a neutral SB dunk again

About 200 pages ago, I told y'all the early warning signs were all there for the atlas being poor quality.

Fast forward a month and dudes are acting surprised they're craptastic GRs

It's a shame, because the atlas are some of the best looking dunks we've got from a collab in a while, and the execution of the concept was on point.

I'm really starting to wonder if we'll ever see premium suede on a neutral SB dunk again

What was the last example of this, in your opinion?

I was just about to say that he sounds like an a**hat. "WOW, LET'S CHECK OUT THE SCRUBS", "MADE IN OREGON, WOW", "LOOK, THERE'S EVEN A STYLE CODE. WOW". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Watch his other videos...I appreciate his childlike enthusiasm but it's almost always over the top.

Back
Top Bottom