2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn...id probably have to go a lot earlier than 5am.

Was gonna try to get there around that time too, but ive 100% dubbed myself already for the lows, still 24 hours left and people out there already..... its gonna be a mad house today and tomorrow tryna cop but when those stained glasses hit a wider release il def try to grab a pair.
But is it crazy that i just want that wood box just to put other stuff in.

Last edited:
Looks like I'll jus be copping the wider release of the Stained Glass. I mean the limited edition box is cool but I don't really need it. $120 is better than $160 + shipping from CNCPTS.

If that box is truly a concrete material (which I have doubts on) it will be more fragile than you might expect. If it's dropped I'd expect it to crack if not break apart.

Most sidewalks are like 4 inches thick or more.

Last edited:

[emoji]128527[/emoji]

A lot of local shops should be sitting on them by now, they aren't supposed to sell them until August 1st though..

I'mma try for the concepts release just to try---but I don't need that special packaging, I just want the shoe!

Plus concepts is pointless if you #TeamManual for a release like this. Beasts already found the direct links and I'm sure they're working at the backdoor as we speak.

I'mma try for the concepts release just to try---but I don't need that special packaging, I just want the shoe!

Plus concepts is pointless if you #TeamManual for a release like this. Beasts already found the direct links and I'm sure they're working at the backdoor as we speak.

I'm team manual and I never miss on concepts :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom