2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In Austin for the weekend fam, any local heads wanna point me in the right direction of what to do where to find etc.!

Fast times- wait it out, or secure my size now at $70? If only I had a F&F coupon.

The shoe gawds were with me today. Hit Arundle Mills on lunch, they were on sale for $60 and I scored a F&F...$44. Almost doubled because man are they nice in hand.

Almost picked up these Janos too...

Last edited:
The shoe gawds were with me today. Hit Arundle Mills on lunch, they were on sale for $60 and I scored a F&F...$44. Almost doubled because man are they nice in hand.

What did that A Mills stock look like on the Fast Times?

Yea what was the stock like for the Fast Times at Arundel? Definitely in for a size 11. How does one score a F&F?

What did that A Mills stock look like on the Fast Times?
Pretty substantial. I didn't pay the best attention to sizes though.

Yea what was the stock like for the Fast Times at Arundel? Definitely in for a size 11. How does one score a F&F?
See above. Have to ask an employee. Guy greeted me and I asked if he happened to have any left and he said give me a minute and went and grabbed me one.

F&F is hit or miss so I wouldn't bank on getting one. But they're still at $60 and worth it imo.

True. Is it just until they run out of them or is it who they decide to give them too at their own personal discretion?

Back
Top Bottom