2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn should i grab some Stained Glasses too???

Just read this:

"Each pair is entirely unique, with no two prints having the stained glass design in exactly the same places. The process in making the shoe involved multiple steps of printed leather with textured clear overlays being bonded together to replicate the look and feel of stained glass."
cant wait to see my pair then...

Managed to get a cement box. Funny story from the release some dude sold his wrist band to someone and got caught. Dude made int into the store and was told you he couldn't buy a cement or wooden box
laugh.gif
. Kid looked like he was gonna cry and didn't cop anything. 
let us get some pics bruh

Glad everyone in here was able to feast this morning. Almost impulse bought the lows but decided against it. I really need to stop buying shoes that I wont wear.

Basically my thoughts in a nutshell. I even carted them. But if I really want these, I can probably wait 30 days for the hype to die even more and pay eBay pricing. Dudes are going to be mad when they make like $50 at the end of the day :lol:

Last edited:
While a reseller is a sneaker heads scorn, the basic customer is more important, the resellers just going wherever the profit is. 

Last edited:
almost went for a pair of the highs but ill wait on them to see if price comes down at some point, im happy with getting the lows with no hassles.

A bunch still online haha... All pass this will be just like the NL lows and drop to like retail after just wait
u spoke too soon 
tongue.gif

just drove by their Boston location.. still about 50 heads outside ,  damb

Last edited:
Just want to know if they are gonna ship the lows and highs in that concepts iredescent special box and stained glass box...not the wood or concrete ones... I actually like the shoes so I dont mind but that was a bonus in my eyes. 

last night that dude was advertising all sizes .. how TF with a release like this can he be trying to offer a FSR?  

not rhetorical.. someone explain plz

Just want to know if they are gonna ship the lows and highs in that concepts iredescent special box and stained glass box...not the wood or concrete ones... I actually like the shoes so I dont mind but that was a bonus in my eyes. 

I'm sure web orders will come with the iridescent special boxes.

Lows - Silver
Highs - Black
Janoski - Multi

Last edited:
last night that dude was advertising all sizes .. how TF with a release like this can he be trying to offer a FSR?  

not rhetorical.. someone explain plz
Easy, you bring multiple people with you to the release, and buy as many pairs per person as they allow, and get back in line if you can.

no "Nike SB" branding on the box? thats disappointing
It's not too surprising though. If shops have to go out of pocket to provide special packaging, I don't blame them for only promoting their own brand (the shop name) and not nike

Does Nike have a say about this boxes? These shoes all come in Nike boxes first, removed, and then put in custom boxes right? 

the Stained Glass that are sold through other SB retailers are supposed to have the regular nike SB boxes.. .. only thosse that came from CNCPTS have special boxes

picked up the highs as soon as they went live. almost changed my mind and grabbed lows but all my collection is highs, will go good with pigs, and ugly sweaters(black) got the blue ox also about a week ago

Back
Top Bottom