2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lining up for hours for special box is also up there inane things to do
If it wasn't for resellers it wouldn't have to happen. You could show up maybe an hour before release like the old days. This camping **** didn't start until folks started buying shoes strictly for resale purposes.

Lining up for hours for special box is also up there inane things to do
If it wasn't for resellers it wouldn't have to happen. You could show up maybe an hour before release like the old days. This camping **** didn't start until folks started buying shoes strictly for resale purposes.
thats why you let them bleed on releases like this. make them think twice about it. I bet the next "hyped" sb release won't have many campers

Just caught up on the thread from the past week -- had been on vacation with super limited wifi.

Sounds like the concepts folks are kinda scumbags. I'd be pissed if I saw that kind of behavior while I was camping.

I don't see how people even get heel drag, to be honest.

None of my shoes have it. Like, even my running shoes and work beaters. 0. Does it have to do with like how you walk or?

None of my shoes have it. Like, even my running shoes and work beaters. 0. Does it have to do with like how you walk or?
Yeah when you don't pick your foot up when you walk the heel of the shoe will drag on the floor. some people don't know how to walk :lol:

if my shoes dont fit snug i tend to heel drag--one of the many reasons i like a snug fit on my kicks

To be honest I don't like buying shoes from overweight people either
embarassed.gif

Not trying to sound like a bad person or anything but their kicks tend to be CRUSHED.

What's the story behind the rabbit and skull on the concepts lows?[/quote
Skull is from those videos they did

Rabbit is like the rabbit from holy grail (Monty Python)

To be honest I don't like buying shoes from overweight people either
embarassed.gif

Not trying to sound like a bad person or anything but their kicks tend to be CRUSHED.

I'm a big dude and all my shoes are clean...

Kicks with flat back ends, especially highs drag the worst. AJ1s, dunk highs, vans sk8 hi's and Air Force 1 that I own all have drag. My other kicks barely have any.

Dudes aren't trying to get their money back they're resellers trying to get the most out of them... But they're struggling trying to break even hahaha

Concepts suck bad , I was at the NY release and ask for a shirt, I was charge for it but I guess they put it in the wrong bag smh ...I called them and all I was told was to email my receipt ..still no reply since yesterday

Back
Top Bottom