2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here's my Goofy Boy lows I got for $35 shipped. Could be cleaner, but for the price, I'm not complaining. What's some good shoe cleaner you guys prefer? Want to clean them up a bit, if possible. Last time I bought shoe cleaner was at Foot Locker in like 2004 lmao.

Jason Markk seems good, but I see what you guys say on here about it so I'll pass on that. What others are good? Preferably looking for something good on different materials, but doesn't matter

5nuvk.jpg

34qv8l5.jpg

2nzo4.jpg

did my weekly ebay hunt last night, this time it was pure sb's and found a stack I want for retail. De la souls etc, moving away from Jordans hasn't been hard at all! 2-3 sbs to a Jordan on ebay makes it easy!

did my weekly ebay hunt last night, this time it was pure sb's and found a stack I want for retail. De la souls etc, moving away from Jordans hasn't been hard at all! 2-3 sbs to a Jordan on ebay makes it easy!
Should be able to find de la souls under retail at this point. Just a heads up.

Last edited:
I like Jason Markk... You just have to be able to read instructions and use it right
Dudes be squirting the stuff directly on their shoes and pouring a gallon of water on it and wondering why the suede is damaged (not really).
But really, as long as you take the time to shake the water out and use the correct brush than Jason Markk is great.
I'd also recommend buying a cedar shoe tree to put in the shoe while you're cleaning it. It really helps with getting all of the shoe clean

Last edited:
Came on here to see the craziness that was yesterdays release and decided to create an account. Everyone seems real chill and I like how you all look out for each other. I really wish I would've come on here sooner.
this is probably the best section on NT. Do yourself a favor and stay out of the JB section if you value your sanity. =P

Stop 10...Fishbone's Camp Hill location.

Super cool store...went here (not this location) last summer...they have 4 locations, 2 of them are pretty far into the rural areas of southern PA so we didn't hit those.

Thought this deck was awesome though:

10 min from my girls place. Dope shop

Came on here to see the craziness that was yesterdays release and decided to create an account. Everyone seems real chill and I like how you all look out for each other. I really wish I would've come on here sooner.
welcome to the illest thread on NT

This is what my final sticker haul ended up looking like...same as before, only with Homebase and Fishbone included (also grabbed 2 Primitive stickers from Fishbone for the lulz).

How much stuff did you buy on the trip to go with the sticker haul?

How much stuff did you buy on the trip to go with the sticker haul?
Didn't spend much money on myself, tbh...me and the missus did a LOT of sightseeing all over New England, but we didn't buy hardly any tangible goods save for a few souvenirs.

Sadly, none of the shops had anything that I was interested in--all current stuff that I either didn't want or already had. Would've loved to spend money at one or some of them but I didn't want to do it just to do it, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

Didn't spend much money on myself, tbh...me and the missus did a LOT of sightseeing all over New England, but we didn't buy hardly any tangible goods save for a few souvenirs.

Sadly, none of the shops had anything that I was interested in--all current stuff or stuff I already had. Would've loved to spend money at one or some of them but I didn't want to do it just to do it, if that makes sense.
idk if you posted bout it yet, but did u have a fav shop from the places u visited.

also, thanks for taking the time out to review and post pics regarding your stops!

I like Jason Markk... You just have to be able to read instructions and use it right
Dudes be squirting the stuff directly on their shoes and pouring a gallon of water on it and wondering why the suede is damaged (not really).
But really, as long as you take the time to shake the water out and use the correct brush than Jason Markk is great.
I'd also recommend buying a cedar shoe tree to put in the shoe while you're cleaning it. It really helps with getting all of the shoe clean

Makes sense lol. I'll probably wind up getting the markks if I don't find anything better. There was some shoe cleaner I saw a guy on Instagram I follow use to clean a pair of Oregon Jordan's, but I can't remember his username to see the name of the cleaner lol

i can confirm nobody cares

not everyones here to resell shoes.
and those who are know what sells.
cncnpts wants everyone to have a chance, and as a shop thats the right thing to do. judging a shoes worth off its resell compared to its appearance is corny  

If you dont care then why answer

I didn't sell these shoes and I didn't wait in the street in the heat for them all im doing is making a comment about reselling

Im glad reselling new releases for the most part has become impossible to make money

Enjoy your church & brick inspired shoes

Last edited:
Wish I had more money today at the HTown Sneaker Summit...... lots of SBs in my size..... some good prices, some not

Nothing I really just had to have but did pick up all these for $250

Was supposed to meet up with one of my bros to give him his Atlas ISO pair (and to get my money back) so I'd have more to spend

Being short on cash makes you so frugal

Back
Top Bottom