2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$250?! You made out man. There's a pair of Tre McFlys that just went up on the bay in a 12 that are pretty clean but they're asking $325. What would you say the going rate is on them?

Homestly no idea what a good price is.... These are beat but for $50 I just wanted them so they can sit next to the BTTFs and DeLoreans
I now have an even bigger pile of shoes I need to clean up (never got around to cleaning my other pile.... One day I'll be bored enough!)

Almost wore the 3's to work but they were chilling upstairs and didn't feel like going up there so I settled on the LMs (from the need to clean pile)

Anyone seen pics of the concept lows with alternate red and blue laces- red on blue tongue, blue on red tongue? I found a pic of red on red and blue on blue but not the opposite yet. That's what I plan to try with no lacelocks, curious to see how it looks.
If no ones posts a pic I'll relace mine for you when I get outta work

Just got them last night as an early birthday present. They will be un-DSed immediately.

If the highs at even decent materials and more embossed croc skin they'd be decent. As is they're good beaters because they're essentially plastic

Have a lead on a pair of size 12 Pharells if anyone is interested. Worn, but look pretty nice - asking $475, but pretty sure he'd make a deal.

Lots of gold boxes..... Some pink and black
Saw a kid walking around with some sharks, didn't ask about them because they looked to be a 9 or smaller
One dude had a table full of every dunk I've ever wanted.... All 11.5/12
Luckily he wasn't selling them

The guy at the table next to us was stacked with size 13 everything

Lots of Skunks yesterday

I hate that 90% of the dunks I see at the shows are 10 or smaller
Sounds good. I know that sometimes there's deals to be had at the HTSS. The guy that runs the whole event is a good dude too.

Edit: I also think I know the guy that had all that stuff in 11.5/12 that wasn't for sale. He had a table at 2 of the HTSS that I attended. He had Heinekens and a lot of other stuff.

Last edited:
Sounds good. I know that sometimes there's deals to be had at the HTSS. The guy that runs the whole event is a good dude too.

Edit: I also think I know the guy that had all that stuff in 11.5/12 that wasn't for sale. He had a table at 2 of the HTSS that I attended. He had Heinekens and a lot of other stuff.

Prob the same guy.... SOLs Lobsters some other stuff I can't think of
When I walked up I was pissed I didn't bring enough $$ but when he said not for sale I felt better

Summer Summit is def better for SBs.... I had like $1500 to spend at the winter Summit and left empty handed since there were almost no dunks to be had
Last year's summer Summit had some decent stuff, but it was my first time and wasn't prepared financially for what I saw (so I took no money)

Anyone have a set of white or red laces for highs they would part with? PM me if you do please. Wanting a set to put in my Capt. America's. Im a sz 13.

Summer Summit is def better for SBs.... I had like $1500 to spend at the winter Summit and left empty handed since there were almost no dunks to be had
Last year's summer Summit had some decent stuff, but it was my first time and wasn't prepared financially for what I saw (so I took no money)
Yeah, I did the same thing but the summit I went to in the summer was unbearable. That heat and humidity was killin' me. I saw some good stuff as well but I felt like most of it was WAY over priced. I also liked all the other stuff he had going on there as well when I went. Maliah was there looking real nice in something that was pretty much see through, the DJ that had was a REALLY young kid and he was pretty good too. Lots of Z-Ro and UGK. Solid.
nthat.gif

Been waiting for ages to find another pair of Pony/EMB mids... Been watching a pair that started at like $140 shipped, been slowly dropping. Shot a $75 shipped offer and they accepted. Can't wait to have a nice pair back in my rotation because mine are beat.

Back
Top Bottom