2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Asics thread description is so accurate it hurts. SB description is great too. Yall really be upset if you have to pay retail for a shoe.
I don't think any1s gotten upset for paying retail... just people prefer to get things on sale... the luxury of no hype.

saw this on the subway during my commute home today and while it's not a SB hoping someone recognizes it ... And has some info that can help me (ie: yr released, name, etc) locate a pair.

Can anyone give me an estimate on what a longboard setup would run me? My brother's is on its way out and I wanna get him a replacement for his birthday. He said he loves his current board because of its comfort level, and he uses it mainly to cruise.

What kind of longboard does he ride?

Unless he's hitting 35mph downhill, ditch the longboard and get a big cruiser with a tail and a nose you can actually Ollie over a curb or something.

The 'solereavers'... :smokin
Hahaha the leather is pretty soft a lot better then the jpacks I'd put it just under the motor helmets but smoother as you can tell by the pics. The suede is pretty good as well, I can't believe it's not butter level, much better then your recent GR Suede better then snake eyes and again better then jpack suede. Not as yellow as scorpion yellow :tongue: but still IMO retail worthy :wink: definitely a second scooper at disco :D

Edit: never mind my post. Im too slow and just saw your recent response.
Black Lotus Black Lotus Are white laces the extras? Interested to see them with black laces on, if you could make that happen.

Last edited:
I will get those Scorpions and do the black laces. Something about them screams early SB to me.

Hard part is how long do I wait? Motos are starting to trickle to outlets, I assume Un-Tokyos are on the way too. Saw those Beijings are out there. Hope Sub Zeros fall too. Curse you Dunks for testing my patience.

That doesn't even count those Greedy Air Max 95 coming out but this isn't the right place.

Last edited:
How much were they? If I was in here earlier I would've ordered as well. Been wanting that pack for awhile.
They were retail shipped. Very nice customer service

@dukeofhazard87  agreed. Waiting for the outlet pickups to come. The AM95s I'm trying to keep myself from not getting them, but they look so nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom