2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No it doesn't scratch off like the LMs/liberties. I think rapcoz asked a shop on IG
That's weak then... the leather n Nubuck looks good doe 
grin.gif

Are the concepts grail lows a concepts release only? I've seen a pair with a regular box and wasn't sure if maybe they just used it as a replacement cause they wanted the box. Lol

Yeah they were ISO for concepts so I'm guessing that person just liked the shiny box

do the concepts lows run TTS?

Not really they are about a half size big, nothing drastic though

Last edited:
gonna be throwin a pair of ds NL highs retail + ship in the classifieds when I get home from work. might be letting go of some other stuff as well, needa clear out pairs im not wearing.

a has anyone else had issues with cncpts? Finally got HALF of my package yesterday and got a pair of stained glass dunks with super wavy soles. They look like crap. Plus, I'm still missing the Grail lows that for some reason haven't arrived. I've emailed them twice and they don't respond. I'm going to blow up their Twitter account instead. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

a has anyone else had issues with cncpts? Finally got HALF of my package yesterday and got a pair of stained glass dunks with super wavy soles. They look like crap. Plus, I'm still missing the Grail lows that for some reason haven't arrived. I've emailed them twice and they don't respond. I'm going to blow up their Twitter account instead. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Go back and read all the problems people posted in here.

Sick of looking for these damn money cat highs and I just found a ds pair. But guy wants 350!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom