2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If I got a chance to get the Concepts x Janoski for retail should I or do you guys think these want sell out?

Retail is better than paying resale.

But buying on sale from retail is still the best.

If you like something no shame in paying MSRP for it.

Cy hi the outlet god and all the bros in the NTSB famb have made it difficult to cop things at retail.

I want the CNCPTS highs but i need it beeeeeeeeeeeelow retail

Yup, 49.99 at the clearance store
devil.gif
They were $79.99 at SL smh....

@rapcoz2134  As promised, a pic of wifey and I rocking the McFlys! A sincere thanks to Rapcoz for making this pic possible, by securing my wife's pair on release day. I forgot she wanted them until the last minute, and he came through like Batman and saved the day (and possibly my marriage
roll.gif
)!! I owe you one big homie! Thanks again!!

@rapcoz2134
 As promised, a pic of wifey and I rocking the McFlys! A sincere thanks to Rapcoz for making this pic possible, by securing my wife's pair on release day. I forgot she wanted them until the last minute, and he came through like Batman and saved the day (and possibly my marriage:rofl: )!! I owe you one big homie! Thanks again!!

NTdenim game strong [emoji]128514[/emoji]

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Nike SB x Concepts Dunk High and Janoski Max 08/14/15
Posted: 13 Aug 2015 08:20 AM PDT

The latest Quickstrike from Nike sB, the much anticipated Nike SB x Concepts “Stained Glass” Dunk High Premium and the “Mosaic” Leather Janoski Max will be available Friday, 8/14 at 11:00 am.
Visit our Contact Page for more information or to inquire about available sizes. Please mention shoe style and size.

Nike Dunk High Premium SB
Gym Red/White/Black
313171-606
$120
“The Premium Nike SB Dunk High is inspired by those architectural-glasswork masterpieces. A resilient screened TPU upper is built into that classic sole unit. The process in making the shoe involved multiple steps of printing with textured clear overlays being bonded together to replicate the look and feel of stained glass.”

Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max L
Rio/Photo Blue/Gorge Green/White
749678-614
$120
“The Stefan Janoski Max is the style of choice. A tough distressed leather upper is blocked out in the bold colors of those meticulous tessellations. As the sneaker is worn, the upper wears away revealing the pure white suede underlay, creating a unique design for the wearer while the plush cushion of Air Max softens every step. An arduous trek calls for some reliably comfortable footwear.”

Nike SB “Flamingo” Dunk High Premium SB
Posted: 12 Aug 2015 03:36 PM PDT

The “Flamingo” Dunk High Premium SB (White/ Hyper Jade/ Tour Yellow/ White) is now available. Features an eye catching “crackle” texture on premium white leather upper. Custom flamingo artwork on foot beds. Men’s sizes 8-14 $109.95.
Matching Nike SB Pro “Crackle” SnapBack hat and Black Sheep OG Logo tee (Celadon) sold separately.
Visit our Contact Page for more information or to inquire about available sizes. Please mention shoe style and size.

NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB (WHITE/HYPER JADE/TOUR YELLOW/WHITE)
313171-117
Nike SB Dunk High Premium
A NIKE ICON, RE-ENGINEERED FOR SKATEBOARDING.
The Nike SB Dunk High Premium Men’s Skateboarding Shoe offers iconic Dunk style but harnesses a low-profile outsole to offer excellent board control and impact absorption.
Rubber outsole with a full cupsole for flexibility.
Leather, suede and Nubuck upper offers durability.
Lightweight mesh on the tongue increase breathability.

Nike SB “Scorpion” (aka “Iowa”) Dunk Low Pro
Posted: 12 Aug 2015 03:27 PM PDT

All new, Nike SB “Scorpion” (aka “Iowa”) Dunk Low Pro (University Gold/ Black/ University Gold) is now available. Perfect for fall. Features classic SB color blocking and materials. Men’s sizes 8-13 $89.95

NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB (UNIVERSITY GOLD/BLACK//UNIVERSITY GOLD)
304292-706
Nike SB Dunk Low Pro
A NIKE ICON, RE-ENGINEERED FOR SKATEBOARDING.
The Nike Dunk Low Pro SB shoe offers iconic Dunk style but harnesses a low-profile outsole to offer excellent board control and impact absorption.
Re-engineered outsole with exceptional grip for better feel and control.
Heel lining pods and internal forefoot construction offer better grip.
Low-profile Air Zoom cushioning for exceptional comfort and board feel.

Black Sheep
1504 Camden Road
Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28202
1-704-333-1423

Back
Top Bottom