2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unds the Georgetowns unc is next. Zoom air is very comfy after a 30 minute break in

Last edited:
I think sneakers and weddings are lame but I also think weddings are the most ridic and overpriced waste of money out there

if it's true love, give me Vegas and a huge after party when I get back home
nothing says true love like a vegas wedding

laugh.gif

@volksnuts  nice wear! 

Last edited:
My wife and I did a Vegas wedding.... It was both of our second marriages so figured have fun with it
It was a pretty awesome 4 days to be honest (after the family left lol)

Anyone got their Nike.com Stained Glass in yet? Got two pairs coming in, worried they are both going to be smiling. 

Last edited:
Another question has any1 who email Concepts about a refund on there stained glasses not receive a reply back yet i sent them 1 a few days ago and no response back......bout to blow there email box up with emails
laugh.gif

I think sneakers and weddings are lame but I also think weddings are the most ridic and overpriced waste of money out there

if it's true love, give me Vegas and a huge after party when I get back home
One of my really good friends is getting married in Mexico. IMO a destination wedding is the way to go, it's relatively cheap (compared to a full blown wedding locally), you get a week (or more if you choose) vacation, and only your close friends and people you actually want to spend time with go because they have to pay their own way.
You'll have a great time. It's a week of hanging out with all your close friends. Considering my situation, destination was the way to go since we have lived in several different cities and grew up on opposite sides of the country plus have family in other countries. Wherever we chose to have it, a good portion of people would be traveling, so why not do it in a nice resort town. Some might say the sneakers were corny or lame, but the groomsmen and bridesmaids loved them. We had a really laid back style wedding and trust me, having on a pair of air max throughout the night made it much more comfortable. Heres a small pic of all of us-

It also didn't hurt that we didn't pay full price. Swoooooosh.

I'm tempted, but afraid that's mold

Sh** I didn't even see that or I wouldn't have posted it. Saw new with box and looked at the first 2 pictures. Deleted the link from my post.

I wouldn't do those for more than 1hunnit shipped

Yea, that sounds about right lol. I actually may pay a few bucks more and take a shot at cleaning but nowhere near 2.

Last edited:
Another question has any1 who email Concepts about a refund on there stained glasses not receive a reply back yet i sent them 1 a few days ago and no response back......bout to blow there email box up with emails:lol:

I was told twitter is the way to go but I haven't heard from them either and I hollered a few days back

Destination weddings are great. Where my wife and I were married, doesn't get much better than that:

Can't wait to get married. I will definitely have a destination wedding. My chick and I already talked about it.

I have a huge circle of friends but I'm more into smaller/ intimate weddings, plus there is no way in hell in dropping 30K+ on just one day so its destination or bust.

Can't wait to get married. I will definitely have a destination wedding. My chick and I already talked about it.

I have a huge circle of friends but I'm more into smaller/ intimate weddings, plus there is no way in hell in dropping 30K+ on just one day so its destination or bust.
yeah man, definitely cheaper and more fun. We had about 30 ppl and it was mainly friends and younger family members. We had so much fun, it was definitely a once in a lifetime event. Pm me if you ever want some tips or anything, I learned a lot throughout the process.

I wouldn't be mad at sneakers during a wedding, but the only way I'd do it is sneakers had something to do with our relationship. Like we met at a shoe store or we really bonded over shoes....the chances of that is highly unlikely tho.

My parents however would try to kill me for getting married in sneaks lol. I'd have to hide until my bride walks down the aisle and she can't do nothing about it lol

I don't even think the mix of topics is a bad thing in here, keeps the thread going

really not that much different from when SB's got their own individual threads back in the day

Back
Top Bottom