2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it has a blueish tint to the areas where you can see the leather grain, like the laceholes, all around the swoosh and paneling, etc.

i get it that's what you're seeing for some reason, but it doesn't tho IRL

Last edited:
roll.gif
Never thought I'd see a BSB album mentioned in this thread

Wow, did know the wider release of the stained glass had issues too. Wanted a pair, but if I have to inspect them I'm SOL. Didn't want to pay retail.

I don't think I've ever seen a girl like that in a pair of dunks :lol:

Anyone have a pair of these or had them in hand able to comment on the leather quality? It looks nice in some pictures but I want to know if the pics are deceiving and it's just GR (p)leather.

Been searching for a ds pair of these in my size for a while now to no avail...I'm thinking I never will find em but they look good

Last edited:
So I just found out my brother said he has three accounts!! I NEVER posted on all of them..just one! And sorry English is not out first language where we came from so im not fluent with it and were new to sbs so we have a lot of questions! (mainly him but thats cause hes much younger) Sorry guys and sorry SBME but the picture you sent me has an X on it maybe cause i was on my phone. I was waiting for you to send another one to respond, I don't keep updated with my messages much

why IP ban I did nothing wrong! im not ra troll. sorry for the confusion

Who? I don't know which way you swing..

What a very American colloquialism.

America actually does not have any "official" language.

A lot of natural born citizens can not speak English.

5234614+_8b6e9d32e6dfdd993b41c21025682890.gif

Hey nice pickup on the Bruce Spangled Springsteens BTW,

Hope ballermikey gave you a steal, I seen those ebay prices...Wheeeeeeyyyyew!

Last edited:

America actually does not have any "official" language.
A lot of natural born citizens can not speak English.

Hey nice pickup on the Bruce Spangled Springsteens BTW,

Hope ballermikey gave you a steal, I seen those ebay prices...Wheeeeeeyyyyew!

Admittedly it wasn't the steal price I woulda liked to give him but beat the hell outta eBay.

If we were in a different thread I'd have something to say about the language thing but no reason to bring up that stuff

so, two of my favorite lows this year aren't available in the US...

Nike SB clearly does not want my money

Wow, all of Eurasia, huh. Not gonna pay some export duty to get some lows at 95. And who ate off of eBay today because I can smell it on someone's breathe. Bravo.

Last edited:
I'm quite aware that there is no official language in the U.S.

Colloquialisms are typically region, not language, specific.

An American colloquialism may not make sense to a native British or Canadian English speaker, and vice versa.

Got mines too 4m NDC. Could've been better but it'll be hard to notice on feet.

Now that I kno my size in Dunk Hi I should try and get Venoms. Speaking of which, when was the last time they dropped? Didn't they used to drop every year?

Stained Glass came in today from Cowpalace

I ordered them on Sunday!

Bless ALLAH, my pair aren't warped on the soles!

#BLESSED 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom