2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do all the black atlas pairs look so.... blue?

looks like some kind of oxidization you'd get from painting something with a sharpie 
sick.gif

Nope, probably just the lighting and/or your screen. Plus, I had to overexpose these a bit just so you could see the grain and what not. I mean come on, it's a black shoe

Last edited:
Nope, probably just the lighting and/or your screen. Plus, I had to overexpose these a bit just so you could see the grain and what not. I mean come on, it's a black shoe
Don't think it's my monitor..

My SOMPS look jet black in natural lighting

you can even see some of my whites are totally blown out in the foreground, overexposing didn't turn the blacks to blue..

unedited, shot on an iphone 6

IMG_1326.JPG

Last edited:
Got my SPoT order in today

Got some extra goodies too, pretty happy
Yes before anyone asks I got the smirk on the right of my concepts but at a size 13 and a dope pattern I'm keeping em

Last edited:

Don't think it's my monitor..

My SOMPS look jet black in natural lighting

you can even see some of my whites are totally blown out in the foreground, overexposing didn't turn the blacks to blue..

unedited, shot on an iphone 6
Might not be comparing apples to apples here, since the SOMPs are more likely to come off as jet-black due to the matte finish of the nubuck as opposed to the more "reflective" texture of leather on the Atlas. But I do see how the grey/blue-ish trim on the panels of the shoe help make them appear to be tinted a rich navy, especially in that lighting.

Last edited:
Soles look blue, but not the shoe. You tripping haha. Shoe definitely looks black. This isn't one of those "is it navy or is it black?" situations.

Lol the Atlas shoe definitely looks black, but I think sharkin sharkin was referring to the stitching....? If he wasn't then excuse me. In the event that he was, there is a bit of a "blueish" tint in regards to the stitching, but that could very well be a cool white as well/maybe due to camera & lighting. Look around the nike swoosh. But the actual shoe is black and multiple pics have showed them being nothing but.

verse001 verse001 How much were the jeans and what fit/style if you don't mind me asking? Love your on-foot pics man! Always happy to see them.

And unrelated note, but those jordan iv dunks will be copped! That last pic has been the best looking pic I've seen for them, but I'm all in.

verse001 verse001 How much were the jeans and what fit/style if you don't mind me asking? Love your on-foot pics man! Always happy to see them.

Thanks man, they're just the GAP skinny fit jeans in the grey wash. Retail for 70 but I just waited till they had 40% off on site and copped

I don't think I've ever seen a girl like that in a pair of dunks :lol:

Anyone have a pair of these or had them in hand able to comment on the leather quality? It looks nice in some pictures but I want to know if the pics are deceiving and it's just GR (p)leather.

Last edited:
Don't get it wrong, I wasn't implying that the entire shoe is blue, just that it has a blueish tint to the areas where you can see the leather grain, like the laceholes, all around the swoosh and paneling, etc.

Here... I've zoomed in, selected the color in question, and set it against RGB 0-0-0 for a foolproof comparison.
BackstreetBoys-Black%26Blue.jpg

Don't get it wrong, I wasn't implying that the entire shoe is blue, just that it has a blueish tint to the areas where you can see the leather grain, like the laceholes, all around the swoosh and paneling, etc.

Here... I've zoomed in, selected the color in question, and set it against RGB 0-0-0 for a foolproof comparison.
Just the lighting. I wouldn't look THAT far into it...

Back
Top Bottom