2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sup yall...back from bday vacation and had to catch up on the thread...nice wears everyone
nthat.gif

back to reality....

12 or 13 preferred...tts I'm a 12.5 but we know how that goes with most dunk sbs lol
If you are still looking for those call Refuge Skate Shop. It's my local and I have seen those burgandy/teal Hi's in a 13 multiple times. I can't guarantee they have them tho, but they were there as of a couple months ago.

(313) 277-5283

Hope you get a W fam.

So scared to pull the trigger on stained glass. I want them for 100 or less if I get a smirked out pair of em ill be hella pissed bruh and id never wear them *****. I'd cave in to 120 shipped but I'd have to know my shoes won't have Kermit face... ****.

So scared to pull the trigger on stained glass. I want them for 100 or less if I get a smirked out pair of em ill be hella pissed bruh and id never wear them *****. I'd cave in to 120 shipped but I'd have to know my shoes won't have Kermit face... ****.
You cant see it on foot I'm sure. Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Also there are pairs going below retail on eBay.

Last edited:
can't wait to put these on tomorrow....

It's meet the teacher for my 1st grader and the wife reminded me to dress like a grown up (damn it) but I'll be coming straight from work so decided to break these out with my gray khakis (no time today to look for jeans)

oh and that rare autographed ISO box

Hit my local Clearence Store (San Leandro). Not much , everything scattered sizes:

De La highs for $80
Disposable lows for $40
Send Help II just one pair in 11 for $40
Central Park lows for $54
Shield Highs for $60 I believe
Dazzle highs for $60
Tie Dye highs for $60
Cali Highs for $54
AG highs for $60

De Las are nice in person but didn't feel $80 nice, at least today. Some of those $60 are probably $54 but I was skimming.

More fire than a Kane titantron in that pic....good grief.

Do I have to import the clouds to get them.....UGH.

Wow that display is impressive if they are the real deal. I see their Instagram posts deal with pre orders on new releases. That usually deters me since I wouldn't purchase early gm releases.

Anyone have any experience with sneakerprovider?

Back
Top Bottom